Chapter 1

"Elle!" I screamed, "Time to go. It's 9:00!" We were getting ready to leave.Our flight was at 10:30PM!

"OK. Jeeze Hannah. I'm coming, I'm coming."

"Sorry Elle, It's just I cant wait! We. Are. Going. To. America. For. Gods. Sake! America! The free land. And I heard a certain 5 teenage boys going on the same flight as us. I don't want to miss this flight!" I said to my best friend as I was starting to hyperventilate."

"And I suppose these certain 5 teenage boys going on the same flight as us are.......??????'' she asked.

"ONE DIRECTION!!!! but we wont get to see them OR get their autographs OR fall in love with them if we dont leave now. C'Mon, C'Mon!"

We walked out the door, (well I ran dragging her behind me) and out of our flat. I ran ( her still on my heels) out to the already all packed van and shoved her in. I got in the front seat and drove away.

We arrived about about 9:30. Leaving us with plenty of time to unload our van, get boarded, and look for One Direction. Espessially Louis. Elle is not a big fan for them and never was. So instead of falling in love with one of them, she would think she fell in love with a guy at the boarding station, sit with him on the flight to America and do a snogging session with him and leave me sitting alone or with a complete stranger. Exciting huh!

So, after we finished putting our luggage on the luggage belt thingy, we parted so she could check out a guy checking onto the plane and so i could keep a lookout for One Direction. Finally, I gave up on looking for them and went onto the plane. Right behind me was Elle and her new boy. He had shaggy-looking black hair, with a leather jacket and black jeans. She wispered something in my ear just then " Hey, me and Evan are going to sit next to eachother on the flight."

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Girl you are just BOY-CRAZY." I heard her giggle right after I said that. Even though I knew it was because of something he said, not me, I still grinned.

We boarded the plane and I knew I would probably sitting alone so I turned torwards the window, and put my headphones in and turned my IPod on. I selected the song ' Moments' by One Direction.

A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder and I assumed it was a random stranger wanting to sit with me because next to me was the only seat available. I turned around and thought I was in a dream. LOUIS TOMLINSON just tapped my shoulder. I ripped my earbuds out.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked camly on the outside but on the inside I was screaming my head off.

"Ya, um, my buds Harry and Niall are sitting together, and Zayn and Liam are sitting together, so um yeah. Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Um ya sure." I said as I scootched over to make more room for him.