Chapter 14

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating in a while, I was grounded…. ONWARDS WITH THE STORY NOBLE STEED!

HAHAHA Did you notice Voldy in the last chapter? Of course you did the last paragraphs were all ‘about her… LETS ALL MAKE FUN OF HER FALLING!

I am hungry…..

I need help…….

P.S I AM SORRY IT IS SHORT. SOME JUICY STUFF BOUT TO GO DOWN. I WILL UPDATE ASAP WITH THE JUICE. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL IT.. ANYWAYS, YEAH. CHECK OUT MY BOOK ‘I Am Babysitting…...THEM!?Please?... With cherry’s on top?’

xxHannah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:  Voldy tried running away from the camera but she tripped because of her stiletto heels. She face planted into the sidewalk and the best part is……. I got it all on DVR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah’s POV

I laughed at Voldy falling because, well, because it was funny. I also heard another laugh behind me. I looked behind me and saw Louis. I smiled and so did he.

“How long have you been in here?” I asked Louis.

“Why did you not want me to see something?” He asked with a smirk. I play-glared at him and hit his arm slightly.

“No. I need to know when to start the video I took on DVR.” I replied going over to the remote. I took it and started playing from the beginning. Me and Louis were on the floor laughing when she tripped. Niall also came in and saw us.

“Should I give you two some privacy?” Niall asked. Louis and I glared at him.

“We were laughing. Did you see Vold-our waitress on TV?” I asked Niall. I almost blew her nickname. Phew.

“Yeah, I just wish I got it on DVR,” Niall responded.

“Oh, but I did.” I smirked.

“Then I have an idea….” He smirked. I caught on to what he was doing while Louis looked at us weirdly…….