Chapter 9

RECAP:

"I have an idea," he stated

"And that Idea you speak of would beeee?"

"We go on a first date!"

"Ok, I guess.. Where are you taking me?" I wondered aloud.

"To a place…. Wear something casual and be ready in about 3 hours. I will call you 20 minutes before I pick you up." He said pushing me out the door then opening again and giving me a kiss on the lips then shutting it again.

"Well I guess I should get ready." I said to myself as I walked to my room. I realized I forgot my keycard so I went to Louis’ room to get it. I knocked on the door seeing as it wasn’t open.

"Who is it?" Louis asked trying to sound like a old woman but actually sounding like a constipated seal.

"What the actual fuck?.." I said under my breath so nobody could hear it. "Its Hannah." I said losing patience by the minute.I heard locks unclicking and a door opening. I saw Louis still in his boxers. "Yes?" he said smirking at me.

I sighed, "I need my key,"

"You mean this key?" he said holding it above his head

"Yes that key," I said attempting- and when I mean attempting I mean attempting -to reach up there and get it.

"Louis William Tomlinson give that key to me right now."

"No not unless you do something for me." his smirk only grew.

"And what would that be?" I asked while raising an eyebrow

"You have to move in with me. Your roommate from what I heard will probably bring different guys home a lot -no offense- and it would be awkward. So you should move in." he stated like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Louis you are totally right about the roommate thing. I lived with her before and it was like that. Anyways, Louis I"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis’ POV

"Louis you are totally right about the roommate thing. I lived with her before and it was like that. Anyways, Louis I would love to move in with you." She said jumping into my arms and kissing me. She was really light.

“Ok, so do you wanna go on the date first or move you in?” I asked.

“Umm I think I should move in first. Besides why are you in a hotel if you can just get a place here?”

“Oh. Simon, said he wanted us to make sure we like it here and get to know the city before we spend money on a place. So we are in the hotel for now.” I replied

“Ok so Lets Move Me INNNNNN!!!” she screamed she so gets me. I gave her the keycard and we walked over to her room.   

She put the card in the holdy thingy and opened the door. We looked in and we saw something wicked disturbing. Her roommate and a guy half naked snogging on the couch. I put my hand over Hannah’s eyes and pulled her away. She closed the door and looked at me.

    “Well why don’t we go out to breakfast first?” I said

    “I can’t go in pajamas.” She replied.

    “We can both wear our pajamas. There is no law against it.” I said shrugging.

    “Fine. Just let me go get my purse that is in your room,”