Chapter 5

----------------

Hannah's POV

----------------

    I walked into the pool room and looked around. I went over to a beach chair and put my bag and towel down. I walked over to the edge of the pool and took a deep breath. I held my nose and jumped. I felt the cool of the water touch my body. I blew out my mouth to make bubbles. It it always fun. I must have forgot I was under water as I inhaled through my mouth. That was the last thing I remembered before everything went black.

-----------------

Louis' POV

-----------------

RECAP-

    As I walked down to the pool I didnt find the boys anywhere and I wondered why. I shook the thought off and put the key card into the slot to open the door. I opened it and I saw her. Hannah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still Louis' POV)

    I looked at her. She just dove underwater as I walked in. She looked good in her colorful bikini. I watched as some bubbles rose right above her..... Silly girl... Sudden realization hit me as I realized no one should be under water for that long......

    I dropped my stuff as I ran over to the edge of the pool. I saw her sinking to the bottom. I quickly jumped in and opened my eyes. I saw her and swam towards her. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me and when she got close I put my arm around her waist. I gently pulled her to the surface and layed her on the edge. I quickly got out and started doing CPR. Yes, I did do the mouth-to-mouth part.

    She started coughing and opened her eyes. She looked at me confused and then looked around. She sat up and said " Am I freaking hallucinating?"

    I laughed and told her she wasn't. I explained what I saw and then she explained what happened.

    "Liam was right... Being silly can almost kill someone," I said pretending to be shocked.....and that may or may not have gotten me a slap in the arm......

----------------------

Hannah's POV

-----------------------

    "Liam was right... Being too silly can almost kill someone," he said pretending to be shocked then he burst out laughing. I then slapped him in the arm.

    I stood up and said, "Well I better get going to my room before my roommate kills me."

    "Wait what room are you?" He asked.

    "Umm... Lemme check," I said as I was walking over to my things, "Um, Room 3, Floor 13. What bout you?"

    "HOLY MOTHER OF CARROTS!!!!!!!! I'M ROOM 4 FlOOR 13!!! We can be floor buddies!!!" he yelled while picking me up and spinning me around.

    "Liammmm Boobearrr is cheatingg on meeee." Louis and I both heard by the door. We whipped our heads around and looked at the door. It was Harry Styles whining to Liam Payne. Behind them, Niall Horan was looking at Louis and I wiggling his eyebrows suggestively and Zayn was wolf-whistling.

    Louis and I immediately both turned a deep shade of red, looked at each other, nodded, grabbed hands, and jumped into the water to get away. It is so weird we are like the same person..