Chapter 21

Recap: "Your my first girlfriend since the XFactor, I wouldn't have asked you out if I knew it would have been this hard on you," I said, and I meant every word.
"It's fine. We can do it." She responded

Louis POV

I let go of her and looked at the clock. It was 10:30.
"How about we make some not flammable cereal, and watch tv until I have to go?" I asked.
"Sounds good," She replied and went to get the cereal out of the moving van.
I walked out onto the porch, "WHAT KIND OF CEREAL DO YOU WANT?!" She yelled.
"ANYTHING WITH CHOCOLATE," I replied.
"Okay," She told me, running up the steps with a chocolate koala cereal. We ran inside and I closed the door behind us.
We walked into the kitchen and she got the bowls, and I got the milk, which I dropped, but it survived! Yay!
We made our bowls of cereal, and walked into the living room. She snuggled up to me and turned on the tv.
We saw some news reporter talking about One Direction, so she stopped channel surfing.
The news reporter started talking:
"Louis Tomlinson, a singer in the popular boyband One Direction, has a wife!? We saw the famous singer, carrying a girl we saw at a local café with Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson, bridal style into a new house. {Insert footage of bridal style scene here}"
I prompt
I shut the tv off. We looked at eachother, and started laughing.
After our laughing fit, I looked at the clock. It was 10:45.
"I gtg, babe." I said and kissed her.
"Good luck at the interview," She said and smiled.
"Bye, Love you," I said as I started walking away.
"Love you!" She yelled and turned the tv onto Doctor Who..... I love that girl.
I went out to my car, that was driven here by someone last night. I got in and drove to the boys hotel, that used to be mine.
When I got there, I signed an autograph and walked into Liam's room. He was watching tv on the couch.
"Collect Zayn and Niall for me and meet me by the elevator." I said and shut his tv off.
"Why?" He asked,
"I will explain when we get to the elevator," He nodded and grabbed his jacket and left, me following him. He went to Zayns room, and I went to Harry's and did the same exact thing. He had the same reaction as Liam, so I led him to the elevator where everyone else was.