Chapter 19

A/N IM SORRY! I JUST TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS, MY SISTER AND MY NIECE AND MY NEPHEW MOVED IN WITH US, AND IM BUSY. LETS CONTINUE. BTW HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Recap: I looked around in amazement. "Okay, you done that now can I get my precious bag?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip.
"Fine," he sighed as he put me down.

Hannahs POV:

I went outside and got our bags, then came back inside, and set them down. I looked around at the black and white tile floor, big staircase, chandelier, and so much more.
"Okay, so do you want to walk around the house, or outside first?" Louis asked me.
"Umm, I guess inside," I said.
"Okay." He took my hand and gave me a tour of downstairs which consisted of a huge bathroom, a giant living room, a humongous kitchen, a spare room, a dining room, a mud room, and a spiral stare case.
"Do you like it so far?" Louis asked me.
"No," he looked at me confused and disappointed, "I LOVE IT!" I yelled.
"Phew, you had me for a moment there,"
"Ya, I guess I did," I replied, and smiled.
He leant down and kissed me. It lasted a minute before we broke apart.
"Let's go see the upstairs!" He said.

Louis POV:

"Sure," she said. I really want her to be happy, I love her so much. I'm thinking about proposing to her soon, but I need to go shopping for a ring. That reminds me, I need to measure her finger....
I took her hand and led her upstairs. I showed her the three regular bedrooms, the four guest rooms, the bathroom, and I am about to show her our room.
"Okay, and here is our room," I said as I opened the door. She looked in it and he mouth gaped. Yes I know, big words Louis!
"I Love It So Much! Thank you!" She said and I kissed her.
"You're welcome, so wanna get our PJ's on, and go to sleep, I'm beat. And tomorrow I have to do an interview at 3:00 but I got to leave at 11:00. Okay?" I said to her. I really have to leave at 2:00, but I wanna tell the boys and Simon, and my family (by a phone), and look for a ring tomorrow.
"Yeah that's fine. It will give me sometime to unpack and clean up around here. And what station is the interview on? I wanna watch it." She said.
"BBCA," I said.
"Okay," she said and let go of my hand. She ran down the stairs, fell, got right back up, screamed "IM ALRIGHT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN", and went to her suitcase. I laughed and followed her downstairs. I met her at our bags. She was looking through hers and found black basketball shorts and a purple tank top.
"I will be in the bedroom" she said and walked up the stairs. I started to look through my bag and found a pair of plaid pajama pants. I walked up stairs with them in my hand and opened our bedroom door. I saw Hannah jumping around on one foot, with no top (but a bra), trying to put the shorts on. So I started laughing.
"Hey! This is har-ow!" She yelled as she fell on the floor.
I helped her up and said, "Well, maybe you shouldn't wear basketball shorts..."
"Eh," she retorted and pulled them on, and put the tanktop on. She looked so sexy with those shorts and tight tanktop on..
I pulled off my pants and shirt, put my pj pants on, and climbed into bed next to her.
"Night," I said and cuddled up to her.
"Wait, the lights are still on," she said and started to get up.
I clapped and the lights went off. "No they're not," I said.
"Ok, night. Love you." She said and buried her face in my bear chest.
"Night. Love you." I said as I kissed the top of her head, and put my arms around her, and I fell into a deep sleep.