Chapter 3

I couldnt belive this, I had to be dreaming. Louis Tomlinson and I, Hannah Lynn, were about to kiss. At least, I thought so. We were just looking at eachother for what seemed the longest time, (though it was actually a couple seconds). We bothed moved in closer, and closer. We kissed.

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my throat. For a second I actually thought it did. I guess we fell asleep after that because all I remember was us parting. When I awoke I was awoken by the rattle of luggage with him and I cuddling. My head was on his chest. " Louis, are you awake?'' I asked him.

-------------------

***Louis POV***

-------------------

"Louis, are you awake?" She asked me. God she was so beautiful. Her brown wavyish hair looked so perfect. AND HER EYES. Oh my god her brown eyes, they could have out shown the sun. Harry gets all the girls, and for once, I actually might get this one.

"Yeah, Im awake." I said as I sat up. The last thing I remembered from last night was our lips seperating. That kiss was the best one ever. It wasnt a french kiss or anything, it was an elegant, just lips kiss. But the problem is, I dont know how she feels about it.

"Do you have a watch or anything?" She asked, her eyes still sparkling. "Um, no watch, but, I have my phone." I said as I pulled it out to see the time. "It is, 8:42am," I said as I showed her the screen.

"Ok, and the flight is supposed to end at 10:00am. So that gives us about about an hour and a half. Down here. All alone." She said as she looked up at me and met my gaze."

-----------------------

****Hannahs POV****

------------------------

OMG I AM SO STUPID!!!! ''Down here. All alone" I thought, mocking my self for saying that. Now he must think I want to molest him. Uggggggg.

I actually had the nerve to look up, he was looking at me. We met eachother gaze. I broke it though. I know, I know. I am a wimp. I cant stand looking a boy in the eyes for more than a second. " Oh um, here is my number. You can put it into your phone. Just dont give it to anyone else. Ok? Oh give me yours and your twitter so I can follow you." He said while writing his number on my arm with a pen. "Um thanks." I said as I programmed his number into my phone. "Oh and my twitter is @1Dlovey." (Not a real life twitter) He chuckled when i said that. Totally not embassasing-note the sarcasm.

I texted him with my phone so he would know it if I had the guts to call or text. I wouldnt want to text him and him responding saying 'who is this' and them me being extremely embarrased. "Ok, oh is this you?" He put up his phone showing the message I sent him. "Yeah, thats me,"

"Good." He said as he looked down at his phone.

"Oh my god," He said. Clearly blushing.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Nothing, just a text from Harry."

"Oh what did it say. I can see your blushing,"

He blushed some more.

"What!!?? If you do not tell me Louis William Tomlinson, I will take your phone and read it!!" I told him as I stuck my toung out at him and shook my finger like a mother would.

"Well I am not reading it so here!" He said as he shoved the phone in my face while he was pouting playfully like a 2yr old and looking away.

I read it. I could see why he was blushing. Harry said "OMG man where have you been?? Ahhh, have you snuck down to the luggage room thingy to snog or get heated with the girl you were sitting next to? Haha. Sorry I interupted you. Just keep snogging away I guess. Liam told me not to leave you alone lol."

I blushed to and shoved the phone back at his face. His face was even more red than before.

"Harry, is, well, um, he is......." I said to Louis.

"It's ok, I dont know either." Louis said.

Suddenly we relized it was 10:00am so the security came in and got us and told us to get off the flight. So we did.