Chapter 16

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating for a while. Here are my excuses:

-I went to a 1D Concert and could not find an outfit till the morning of the show. I tried to find one since I got the tickets. That was mid July.

-I am just soooo lazy. Summer is ending and I want to sleep a lot since school is starting soon.

- I simply need to catch up on my Doctor Who watching.

-I don’t really think anyone is reading this story anyways..

Anyways. I will try to make this long. ENJOY!

xxHannah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:   When it ended Niall was fangirling….. And I thought I was strange.

    “What did you think Niall?” I asked him.

    “WHO IS THAT PERSON! THAT WAS AWESOME!” Niall yelled.

     Hannah raised her and shyly. Still one hand covering her face.

    “Hannah? That was you?” Niall asked.

     She nodded and looked up.

     “Yep.” She said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall’s POV (YAY)

“WHO IS THAT PERSON! THAT WAS AWESOME!” I yelled to Louis. He just showed me a video of a cover from “Baby” By Justin Bieber. ANd that my friend. Is my jam. Although The Fray, Michael Bubl- I should stop talking now huh?

Hannah raised her and shyly. Still one hand covering her face.

“Hannah? That was you?” Niall asked.

She nodded and looked up.

“Yep.” She said.

“That was great!” I exclaimed and reached over Louis to hug her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis’ POV

“That was great!” Niall yelled and hugged her.

‘So no one told you life was gonna be this way

your job’s a joke you’re broke,

your love life’s D.O.A’

I fumbled for my phone to get it out of my pocket. Hannah and Niall looked at me confusingly.

“I like F.R.I.E.N.D.S and it is a good song okay!?” I said.

“Calm yo tits,” Niall said.

“Don’t shoot. and we are so going to have to have a F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon later. Ok,” Hannah said and put her hands up in surrender.

I looked at the caller I.D and it was Uncle Simon.

“OMG ITS SIMON COWELL BRB GURLS!” I screeched like a fangirl. Niall and Hannah looked at me for a second and started laughing. Niall fell off the couch… Strange child. But who can blame him. I. am. Hilarious. I answered the phone and walked away.