Chapter 13

A/N:

AHHHHHH IN the last chappy Liam does not look to happy…. DADDY DIRECTION!

Oh and I am looking for someone to edit my writing because sometimes I have to write on my IPad and that doesn't have spell check. Just private message me and I will tell you if you got the job.

And sorry if this is wicked short Its 1:37am and I am not inspired!

Sorry my little…….. VAMPIRES!  

I am currently watching the Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I couldn’t find a fan name for you and its the first thing I saw and- And I probably should stop talking now……

Oh the Salvatore brothers Stefan and Damon…..

ON WITH THE STORY NOBLE STEED!

Oh that reminds me I have a funny story. Earlier today I was kinda hyper on candy, nutella, pizza, and soda so I have a BUNCH of different color eyeshadow.

I had just finished watching The Wizard Of Oz and so I was hyper as I said before.. I rubbed a bunch of eyeshadow all over my face, put every colorful piece of clothing I own on, and stuck a towel in my shirt so it looked like I had a tail…..

Then I crawled around yelling “NAY” AND “I’M THE HORSE OF THE DIFFERENT COLORS!”....... My parents were looking at me like I was a Drunk 5 headed alien. Needless to say they checked me into a Mental Institution..

I don’t mind going to one as long as they have WiFi and I can bring Nutella, My Phone, My Laptop, My TV, My- I should probably stop talking now….

The eyeshadow was hard to get off my face…

Sorry my little Vampires onwards with the story..

xxHannah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:     We got into the lobby and she finally gave up. We walked to the lift and got in. As soon as the doors were closed we were literally on the floor laughing. We were still laughing on the floor when the doors opened. Outside stood 3 very shocked, scared, and confused band members of One Direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANNAHS POV

    Liam was standing there with his arms folded and he looked like a mother.

    “Yes Mother?” I said breaking the awkward silence.

    Liam glared at me and yelled at Louis, Niall, and I.

    “WHY DID YOU GO OUT WITHOUT SECURITY?! THE FANS COULD HAVE EATEN YOU ALIVE! WHERE DID YOU GO? I HAVE TO CALL PAUL AND TELL HIM WHERE YOU ARE! YOU ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!” Liam yelled at us while Zayn and Harry were backing away to their rooms. Pussy’s….

    Liam walked away leaving Niall, Louis, and I in the elevator. Louis broke the silence this time. “Someone’s on his man period.”

    Niall and I laughed.

    I stood up. “Well, you two can sit there like turds but I am going back to the room.” I said. They both stood up and Niall went to his room and Louis walked over to me where I was in the hallway.

    He started kissing me and I kissed back.

“How about we have a private day, just the two of us?” He asked me in between kisses.

“Sounds….. Perfect.” I said in between kisses also.

We stayed doing that for a couple minutes before we got hit with something. We jumped apart and saw a little old lady with a purse walking away.

    “Grouchy Lady,” I muttered as Louis and I walked into our room.

    He closed the door and came over to me. He picked me up and put me against the wall so his hands were supporting my bum.

    He started kissing me and trailing kisses along my neck and down my shoulder. When he went back up to my mouth he licked my lip asking for entrance. I decided to tease him so I denied. But I guess he wouldn’t take no for an answer because he bit my lip. Which caused me to moan and him take that as an invitation to enter my mouth.

    He picked me up and went into the bedroom with us still kissing. He layed me down on the bed at I started to take my shirt off. He took his off and well…. I will spare you the details and just say that we did IT.

    I woke up naked, tangled up in sheets, with Louis next to me still asleep. I looked at the clock and I saw it was 3:36pm. I sighed and got out of his grasp. I walked over to the closet and got dressed in a tanktop and shorts. I went into the kitchen and  looked through the panty. I found some nutella, oreos, and popcorn. I took it all out and sat on the couch and started eating. I turned the TV and it was on E! News.

    “One Directions Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were spotted with a mystery girl in Cindy’s Diner. Here is Cindy, their waitress, saying what she feels about the mystery girl.” The reporter said.

“That mystery girl was a weird one. She wrote something threatening on the bill to me as the tip and I tried confronting her about it but she ran away.” Lies….

“Can we see the bill?” The reporter asked. That is when I hit record on the DVR.

“Umm. Uh. Erm. I guess so….” Voldy said. The reporter gave her a strange look as Voldy dug around in her pockets looking for the bill. She pulled out the bill case and handed it to the reporter.

The reporter opened it and read the tip. Confusion etched on her face as satisfaction etched on mine.

“In fact this is not a threat. This is a tip. A pretty good one that you should follow might I add.” The reporter said as Voldy’s face went red and it was not cuz of all the blush she was using. Oh no, “It says, "There are buttons on your shirt for a reason, use them". The reporter read off the paper.

Voldy tried running away from the camera but she tripped because of her stiletto heels. She face planted into the sidewalk and the best part is……. I got it all on DVR.