The first meet~

HI, I know I said to expect a chapter the next day, but then my laptop was taken away from me. So, here is the update. I will also try to update every Thursday, but might not happen. ANTIWAYS, HERES THE CHAPTER!!( Y/n is your name, e/c eye color)

Allies        

2P!America/Allen: You were walking home from work. It was dark out, considering you worked the night shift. "Goddamn bastards keeping me late." You murmured under your breath. Then, startling you in the process, a gunshot sounded. You were grabbed roughly by you upper arm, and a sharp blade to your throat. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? A pretty little girl, walking alone? A male's voice filled your sense of sound. You froze. What would he do? Kill you? You were praying to every god you knew, when the man released you? You spun around, confusion clear on your face.  "Why did you let me go?"  "I thought you were cute, doll." Blood rushed to your face. "Tell ya what doll, I'll walk you home in exchange for something." You nodded your head, waiting for him to continue. "A date." He replied smoothly, taking your hand and kissing it. You considered his offer. Yes, this man was attractive, but, he also attempted to kill you. But he could prevent that from happening again tonight. You looked up at him. You winked, and giggled,"Its a date, Handsome." He grinned. "Shall we?" He offered his arm. "We shall." The two then took off into the night. 

2P! England/Oliver: You sat at the register, waiting for SOMEONE to come up. A young man approached you, carrying many shirts. They appeared to be dress shirts. "Ah, hello poppet!" The young man greeted. You offered him a friendly smile in return. He placed his items on the counter, to which you scanned them. He pulled out his card and you froze. He was Oliver Kirkland, master chef. He owned bakeries in all countries you could think of. He seemed to notice you freeze. "Are you alright, young lady?" You quickly shook yourself, giving him a slight nod, but you refused to make eye contact. This fucked you over when a pale hand reached over and gently took your chin. The hand forced to look into piercing cyan eyes. "Are you sure your alright, love?" He questioned, genuinely concerned for you. You once again nodded, this time sincerely. "I'm fine, Mr. Kirkland." I respond politely. He laughs, leaving me confused. "Please, love, call me Oliver. Shall we meet again?" He asked.  I chuckle. "Would dinner work for you?" I catechize him. He laughs again. "Tomorrow at seven, your place?" I write down my address for him, and lay it on top of his receipt. "See you soon." I call as he leaves the store.

2p! Canada/Matt: I was taking a stroll through the woods. It was about 4 in the afternoon, yet the sun had began to set. A growl behind you alerted you to turn around. The cause of the growl terrified you. A huge, angry, polar bear filled your vision. A tall man stood came up from behind him. "What are you growling at, Kuma?" He froze. Then his expression turned to annoyance. "Who are you, and what are you doing out this late?" He snarled at you. You were now also annoyed. "I'm taking a stroll. People tend to annoy me, so I like to get away." You sassed. He cocked an eyebrow. "Sassy little thing, I like that." "Good." "Names Matt." "Y/n."

2P! Russia/Viktor: You were part of the mafia. Your father was the leader, making you his precious little girl. Any young man that came around was scared when they realized who your dad was, and it kinda drove you nuts. But there was another mafia that your father was close with, and he wanted you to meet the boss of that mafia's son. You rolled your eyes, "Dad, do I really have to meet him, what if I don't like him?" "Please, princess? For me?" You groaned. "Fine, but if I don't like him, I'm leaving." 

                                                                            ~Time skip~

You had froze. This young man couldn't be the bosses son, could it? He was tall, dark haired. His eyes were filled with annoyance, until they locked with your e/c gems. They widened and he strode over to you, and kissed your hand. Your blood raced to your cheeks. "Hello, little lamb." "H-Hi, I'm y/n." "Viktor Braginski, lamb." You smiled. "Its a pleasure to meet you."

2P! China/Zao: You were dating an abusive drug user. He often struck you, or beat you unconscious, then claimed that you fell and hit your head. Then, one night, it was about 2 in the morning, when you heard your boyfriend screaming in pain. Then, they stopped. You were crying now. The sound of someone approaching you made you cry even harder, fearing for your life. A gentle hand lifted your head. A handsome young man, with chocolate brown eyes, and deep brown hair. "Shhhhh, Lǎohǔ bǎihé, (tiger lilly) I'll keep you safe, that is, if you-" "Yes, yes, yes please! Take me away from him!" He smiled. "Alright, little one, come with me." He offered you his hand. You took it without hesitation.

2P! France/Francois: You were not a very social person. Yes, you had friends, you just didn't like going out to clubs and parties. However. You were forced to this one, considering it was your friends birthday. At a club. Of course. You rolled your eyes. You were sitting at the bar, waiting for your bartender to get your drink. The bartender was blond, tall, purple hues, and smoking a cigarette. He was quite attractive. When your bill came, a number was on the bottom. You looked up, confused. The bartender winked at you. You smirked. You sauntered out, ready to make the bartender yours. Little did you know, he planned on doing the same. 

                                                                           Axis

2P! Germany/ Lutz: You loved lounging around, but you also loved taking your dog on nice strolls. As you were walking, your dogs's leash broke and he took off. "Bear! Come back!" You shouted and chased after him, almost catching him, had it not been for the tall, blond man doing it first. The scar on his cheek making him that much sexier. "Hallo, Frau." He greeted, his deep German accent and voice making you shiver. "H-hello, mister...?" "Mien name is Lutz, hübsches mädchen." (Pretty girl, I think) You blushed. His native tongue was so sexy. "Vhat is jour name, Frau?" He asked. You managed to stutter out, "Y-Y/N." He smiled, causing you to. "Shall we meet again?" He questioned. You nodded. "We shall."

2P! Japan/Kuro: Everyone knew how talented you were with any form of blade. You were a role model, and were asked by many to show off some moves. One night, you were walking home. A group of teenage boys jumped you. You pulled out your signature weapon, your katana, when another body pressed its back to yours. "You take out half, and I'll do the same." You nodded. Once the boys were done for, you turned to the stranger. "Now may I ask who you are?" He bowed. "I am Kuro Honda, and you are...?" "Y/N." He smirked. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance." You bowed your head. "Right back at you."

2P! Italy/Luciano (LAST ONE!!): You were a beautiful young woman. No question about it. Rumor had it, that you had caught the attention of Luciano Vargas, head of the Vargas mafia. His brother, Flavio, aka your best friend, believed that you two would be perfect together. So he set up a date for you two. But, little did he know, you two had already met. He had left you many gifts and you desperately wanted to meet, so both of you actually went to Flavio, to which he laughed and sent you away. Then, he texted you about a man he thought was perfect for you, and that you had a reservation under his name with the strange man. He wouldn't tell you who it was. So, you had to wonder, who could it be?

AUTHOR NOTE

AFBJFGBDUFIADFJVAUDJADFHUE my first chapter done!!!!! comment and request!!!!!

See ya!

Hetaliafangir465