Sexy time~

Alright guys, here it is~ sexy time

2P!America/Allen: Sex with Allen is interesting. He likes it rough and hard, but because he's afraid of hurting you, and you leaving him, he'll wait for you to get comfortable before quickening the pace, and maybe going a little harder. Sometime, when he's had a rough and tiring day, you'll dominate and make him feel good. Same goes for you. If you have had a hard day, he'll push you down and make you forget about the rough day you've had.

 2P!England/Oliver: Oliver is very shy in the bedroom. He is very insecure about his body, and how he thinks he isn't masculine enough. It doesn't exactly help when you want to top. However, when Oliver is bloody drunk, he turns into this beast of man. You don't care is Oliver is drunk of sober. When he is sober, you'll remind him why you love him, and how perfect he is, at least to you. You two split top and bottom pretty well, once again, it depends on the fact if he s sober or drunk.

2P!Canada/Matt: Matt is...fun to say the least. He loves to be dominated in every way, so you get torture him in anyway you want to. Some days, you leave him hanging and begging for more, other days, you work him until he passes out. Other days, he'll want to make sure you feel good as well, so he'll dominate you that day. But you always find away to top again. 

2P!Russia/Viktor: He has a huge daddy and little girl kink. Considering your height difference, you can understand why. You have it too, so don't worry. You'll enter the house with all the lights off. You'll take 2 steps into the house, and you'll be yanked by your hips into the bedroom. He'll instantly kiss you, turning you on. He'll demand his nickname from your lips,  and if you don't, he'll leave you hanging until you cry out his nickname.

2P!China/Zao: Because of your past, he'll treat you like a priceless relic. He'll do this thing called 'body worshiping', where he whispers sweet whispers in his native tongue and make sure you are happy, and that he has your consent to continue. 

2P!France/Francois: You have to work for him to pleasure you, hands down. He is one of those assholes who like to make people work for him. He'll lower your self esteem, then build it back up by making you feel good. He wants you be happy as well, so he often makes sure he has your consent before he begins. 

2P!Germany/Lutz: He is very joking with it. Because it can sometimes be a very heavy matter, Lutz will keep the mood light and happy, and will often make you laugh by doing silly things in-between the pleasure. He will also find away to make you feel like the most desired girl in the world, with just a few actions and words. 

2P!Japan/Kuro and 2P!Italy/Luciano (these two are very similar)

Both of these men have much pride in the bedroom. They have slept with men *cough* Lutz and Zao *cough* and women. When sleeping with men, they bottom, but when with women, they step up their game, and make the woman there with feel so special and loved. But with you, you aren't every other girl. They treat you like goddesses, and put you over themselves. 

2P!Prussia/Gillen: Much like Oliver, he is extremely shy and nervous about this. Not because he isn't manly enough, but he is very self conscious about his body. But he puts his insecurities aside for you and makes sure he has your consent.

omfg m crying this is so bad