Viktor's lemon~

WARNING!!!! DADDY KINK AHEAD! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, PLEASE CLICK AWAY!!!!

You sighed as you entered the large and extravagant mansion known as yours and Viktor's home. All the lights were off, meaning Viktor was in the mood. You smiled and acted like you didn't notice anything was different. Little noises alerted you of his presence in the room. When you heard a noise, you moved to another room, until you reached the bedroom. You opened the door, to be picked up and thrown onto the bed. You squealed, usually, he dragged you into the room seconds after you entered the house. His much larger frame towered over you. "Naughty girl, you kept me waiting." 

"Well, you could've grabbed me at any time, Vik. You know that." 

"Oh, someone's asking for it." Your thighs clenched at his baritone voice, seemingly deeper than ever. He ripped his shirt off his body, then proceeded to remove all your clothing, leaving you defenseless in your f/c lacy underwear. He places delicate kisses on your neck. Between each kiss, he asks about your day. Just thinking about your rough day made you deflate. 

"Did you have a bad day, baby girl?"

"Yea, it really sucked." You said softly. He smiled. "Let me make you feel better, my little lamb." His kisses began to trail down your body, kissing your stomach and underwear line. He gently removed your f/c panties and pressed a kiss to your clit. You huffed, spurring him on. He gently ran his tongue over your slit, causing moans to fall from the back of your throat, which pushed him even further to please his lover. He gently ate you out, making you cry out in pleasure. "Daddy..." You whined softly. You came hard, with a moan that made him shudder. He then gently moved on top of you and placed his manhood in front of your entrance. "Ready, lamb?" You nodded, still panting slightly from your first orgasm. He slowly pushed himself into you, and your mouth dropped in pleasure. "Yes, daddy, right there." He cursed at the nickname and gently began to thrust in and out of your body. His pace increased, boosting the volume of your moans, and the level of his grunts. You came first, scratching his back, and creating marks. His hands dug into your soft skin as he came shortly after. Viktor turned to you and smiled. "Feel better?" "Much better, thanks, Vik."