When he pops the question~

Finally back to some normal chapters! These next chapters will talk about the wedding, and everything surrounding it. Of course, there is no wedding with out a beautiful bride~

Allen: Allen decided to take you to carnival. The same carnival he took you to for your first date. Knowing he wanted this proposal to go well, he wanted to make it special. Alan had arranged with some workers at the carnival to have a private ride on the Ferris wheel. He placed you facing away from the crowd and pulled out a velvet box. "Y/n, you make me so so so so happy, i can't even comprehend what you have made me. You have not only made me a better man, but you have helped me stabilize everything else I have. I want to ask you a question if you'll face the crowd below us." You turned around to see hundreds of people holding letters. The letters spelt out 'will you marry me?' You faced Allen, tears rolling down your face. "Yes." You breathed as he pulled open the box, revealing a beautiful ring. You kissed him deeply to the sounds of clapping and cheering beneath you. You entered the wheel of love as dates, but left as permanent lovers.

Oliver: Oliver being the sweet fluff ball that he is, decided to take you to London. You ever very rarely went to the main city due to how busy and annoying it would be but Oliver felt this occasion was definitely worthy of a visit. You were just passing the big Ben when words caught your attention. A big sign hanging from the clock asked 'will you marry me, y/n?' You turned to face Oliver, to see him blushing and holding a beautiful ring in his hand. "I'm not much for words, dear. But will you give me the highest honor and become my wife?" He asked, looking at you with care and tenderness. You took the ring from him, and slipped it on your finger, giving him your answer. People cheered and clapped as you shared a sweet love filled lip lock.

Matt: Matt didn't think that leaving the cabin would be worthy of a proposal for you so he turned to his best friend, Kuma. "Come on Kuma please." You heard Matt whine. "I need an idea on how to propose to y/n." Your breath caught, and you entered the room quietly. "Ya know you could've just asked me, i would have said yes." Your voice shocked him, and a box flew from his hands. "Jesus!" He shouted as he rolled off the couch. He reappeared, frowning but saw you staring at an open box. "Do..do you like it?" "Oh my God, Matt I love it. Yes I will marry you." He smiled and slipped the ring onto your finger, then placed a kiss onto your knuckles.

Viktor: Viktor took you out to a very fancy restaurant usually reserved for very high class members of society. He somehow managed to reserve the best table in the entire restaurant with the most expensive bottle of wine they served. You were nervous how was Victor being able to pay for all this. It didn't help when he pulled out a small ring box. You feel yourself getting ready to faint when he cleared his throat. "Normally, I wouldn't do this or go through with it. But you are very special to me, y/n. Not a lot of people are. Please be my wife, and make me the happiest man alive." You smiled as his speech was honest, but loving at the same time. "Of course, my love. I will absolutely marry you." He smiled, a rare sight to see. People lightly clapped and awed at you two. Viktor finally found the sun to his dark world.

Zao: Zao's proposal was short and sweet and it was at home which made you feel a lot better about it. You were lying in your shared bed when he opened the door, smiling when he saw your frame lying there. "Greetings my kitten. How are you today?" You smiled softly at the Chinese man, kissing is cheek in greeting. "I'm doing well, dear. How about you? How was work?" He grinned wider, and pulled out a box. You looked at him in shock, as he told you to open it. You lifted the lid and gasped. There sat a beautiful ring, in his handwriting, read the words, 'will you marry me?' You merely nodded, crying from joy. "Yes yes yes yes yes a thousand times yes!" You laughed, tackling him and covering him in kisses. He joined in on the laughter, placing the band onto your finger.

Francois: Francois was very upfront in his proposal, which wasn't shocking for him. He merely handed you the ring, and let you figure out what he wanted. Although he didn't go all out for you, the fact that he wanted to spend his life with you was enough for you.

Lutz: Lutz grinned when he heard your footsteps, and turned around in time to see you rushing at him, clutching bear and a note. He caught a glimmer come from your finger as you tackled him and peppered his face with kisses. "I'm assuming you got my note?" "Well of course! And yes i will marry you!"

Kuro: You gaped at the man you loved so dearly, and at the way he proposed. He had taken you out to buy new knives and a katana, and he had managed to get you a blade that at the handle, translated to 'will you marry me?' You immediately turned to him to see him holding a beautiful ring and a bright red
blush on his face. You nodded and shared a kiss with the Japanese man.

Luciano: Knowing this man well, you knew this kind of proposal would happen. He had called for 20 white doves to hold up a big banner. On the banner read, 'will you marry me?' You flew back into the house to find him, and proceeded to crash into him running out the door to find you. He looked at you with a big grin, and cocked his head, as if asking the question mentally. You kissed him hard, and he pulled out a beautiful velvet box. You slipped the ring that lay gleaming in the box onto your finger and kissed him again.

Flavio: Flavio took you out dancing. He took you to a class where they taught a tango. You finished running the dance, and as Flavio dipped you, he asked you to be his wife. You froze, and he tensed at your silence. He immediately pulled you up and left the room, you running after him. He broke out into a sprint, you catching him with ease. You tackled him to the ground and forced him to look at you. "You moron, of course I will." With that you kissed him, as he breathed a sigh of relief.

Gilen: It was more the other way around, with you popping the question to him. Gilen jogged down the hallway to your room, following the trail of notes you left him. You had turned the proposal into a scavenger hunt, leaving clues for him to guess what you wanted to ask him. He was slightly panting, when he opened the door. You sat on the bed, as pretty as a picture. "Did you figure it out?" "Well of course!" "What do you say?" He pressed his lips to yours, answering the question.

ahhhhhhh another chapter! So wedding and other chapters will be mixed in to hopefully draw the book out, then I will do scenarios as husband and wife!!