Lutz's Lemon~

Listening to Beauty and The Beast soundtrack while writing this so yeah also this is his POV

Her hair flowed perfectly behind her, glowing in the sunlight. Her eyes sparkled with joy and mischief. God, how did I get so lucky with someone like her? She laughed, her laughter like tinkling bells, as I splashed her with water, soaking her shirt. Her f/c bra poked through the thin gauzy material of her shirt, making me blush. We both quieted down, blushing at the situation. I sighed and heaved her over my shoulder, her kicking and laughing. I opened the bedroom door and slammed it shut with my foot. I threw her onto the bed, her laughter growing softer. 

"Are you ready?" 

"Sure, let's do this." With that, I slammed my lips onto hers. She kissed back, her soft lips fitting with mine like a puzzle piece. I pulled my shirt off, followed by her shirt. Her pants came off next, revealing matching f/c underwear and bra. She tugged on the hem of my pants, to which I yanked them off. I trailed soft kisses down her neck, chest, torso to her core. She panted softly, to which I smirked. I pulled her up took her spot on the bed, and beckoned her to me. I grabbed her hips and pulled them over my face which revealed her beautiful core. I gently pressed my lips to her clit and began to suck lightly. Her pants and moans began to grow louder with each suck and kiss. I pushed her off, her squealing filling my ears. I grabbed her just before she fell off the bed, and pulled her onto me. "Ride me, Schatz," I murmured in her ear. She gently began to lower herself onto me. Her moan of pleasure pumped flowed through me like blood, giving me life. Her hips pushed down, while mine moved upwards to meet hers. "Cum inside me, please!" She moaned. With that, my hot seed shot into her, filling her. She rolled off me, panting and moaning. She fell asleep almost immediately, leaning me to tuck her in, and after that, I took a shower, climbed into bed, and pulled her against me. "Goodnight, Mein Schatz."