Meeting the exes

So sorry for the late update, I have been struck down with a very serious cold, but today, I have been feeling better, so I decided to update today! E/N= Exes name

2P!America/Allen: Your ex was special. He refused to allow you out of the house, and he often didn't let you have your common human rights. So one night, you broke out of the house and moved cities, where you met Allen. You and Allen were walking home from the bookstore when a hand snatched at you. You shrieked and clung to Allen knowing almost immediately who it was. (E/N).  You clung to Allen's body and fearfully looked up at him. Then you turned and glanced at E/N. He was glaring at Allen. "Give her back to me." Allen looked confused and disgusted. "Excuse me?" "She is mine. Give her to me." "She is MY girlfriend. Leave Y/N alone." "NO, SHE IS MINE!" He screeched and lunged for Allen. Allen pulled out a knife and placed it a few inches away from E/N's name. "Back. Off. Or you won't like what comes next." E/N took off in the opposite direction. Allen pulled you against his body, kissed your head, and murmured under his breath, "Mine." You giggled. "Yours."

2P!England/Oliver: You were up front in the bakery, with Oliver in the back making sweets. The doorbell rang, and you looked up, ready to greet whoever came in when shock took over the friendliness that had once filled your being. E/N stood there, looking as shocked as you. "Y/N?" "E/N?" "What are you doing here?" You both asked at the same time. You laughed. "I work here with my boyfriend, Oliver." You informed the man in front of you. He laughed. "Lemme guess, he's British?" You fake gasped. "How did you figure?" You both laughed. "What is with all the laughing, cupcake?" Oliver froze. "Cupcake, who is this?" Oliver spoke in a very sweet voice. 'Oliver, this is my ex-boyfriend, E/N." "Pleasure to meet you finally, Oliver." "Finally?" "Oh yea, Y/n talks about you all the time over the phone. She absolutely adores you." Oliver laughed. "Well, she is a very lovely lady." You all three laughed and ended up having tea and sweets together. 

2P!Canada/Matt: You were walking through the forest together when the sound of leaves crunching filled the room. A figure emerged, dressed in all black, and you shrieked. E/N emerged from the trees. You clung to Matt's form, who hugged you close. Matt glared at E/N. "What are you doing here?" Matt knew everything about E/N. He was an evil being, who hated everything about you. You had no idea why the other male cared about you, but although he hated you, he seemed to be obsessed with you. Matt stood protectively in front of you. "Get the hell out of here, fuckboy." Matt hissed, raising the hockey stick, ready to strike. E/N stumbled and bolted out of there, fearing his safety from Matt. 

2P!Russia/Viktor: Your Ex was from a rival family, your father thought that if he could get you two together, the families could be together. But that thought went the wrong way. He used you, trying to get his family a better reputation by tearing you down and forcing you to do things then tell your family about it. Then you finally managed to get up the courage to tell your father the truth about him.  Your father immediately tore down the arrangement and broke all contact between you two. Then he introduced you to Viktor. Because you never saw him after that, it was a big shock to see him at your house. "E/N?? What are you doing here??" "Look, I just came to apologize to you." "Well, I'm listening." " I am terribly sorry for everything I did to you." "That's all? Really?" E/N looked stunned. You rolled your eyes, frowning. "Stop wasting my time, E/N." With those words, you took Viktor's hand and left the room, silencing E/N and his family. 

2P!China/Zao: Don't yall remember? He killed his ass.

2P!France/Francois: He has met your ex, they have met. He didn't know you at the time, but he put 2 and 2 together and figured out you were the "bitch" he was always talking about. He immediately took you away from E/N, with E/N kicking and screaming like a 5-year-old. Let's just say, you never saw him again. 

Omg, I am sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about the late update, but I wouldn't be looking for the Axis one for a while. Other chapters will come out, I just need more creative ideas for those chapters. Also, didnt not realize how hard it would be to write this stuff. The new chapter will be up sooner than this one