The wedding: Pt 3 (last part in this writing style! for now...)

Last chapter in this style! The aftermath of the last chapter! Lets get into it! Also!!! if anyone can suggest some urban legends or mythical beings from different countries, it would help for the next chapter~

Groaning, bright white light forcing you to arise. The smell of antiseptics and bleach forcing itself upon you, jolting you awake more. The crinkle of sheets loud in your ears. Groaning once more, you rubbed the sleep and grit from your eyes, blinking them to help them work. A hand linked with yours caught your attention.  A strong hand, yet a gentle air curling around it, as if it was afraid of breaking yours. Softly smiling, you pulled the hand up to your lips, pressing soft kisses around the fingers and back of his hand. Your husband's hand. The ring shone brighter than the brightest star in the sky. Looking down at your left hand, the delicate and simple ring sparkled in the hospital light. The memories flooded in. The gunshot, the pain. You remembered seeing your ex followed by B/n, but your mind betrayed you by then. "Remember anything?" a deep voice next to you murmured. Your head snapped towards the voice, to see the piercing eyes of your husband. 

"So, what you're saying is, is that he's dead...?" The uncertainty in your voice scared him. Scared him to death. He was afraid of losing you. After all this, finally marrying you, all for him to have thrown it all away. "Yes. He's dead." His voice solemn and sober, letting his words sink in. At first the cry he heard scared him. Realizing it was a cry of relief, confusion took over. "You aren't upset or horrified or disgusted..?" Shock overtook him when you nodded, tears flowing. "You got rid of the person who did nothing but hurt me and abused me. I couldn't have asked for a better partner." This sent him over the edge, curling up and tears streaming from his eyes. You curled into him, holding him. Holding each other as if you were dying. To each other, you were. You were afraid of losing the other, so holding on as tight as you can to never lose them.