Habits or traits you've picked up from each other

heheheheh *Insert Lenny face*

Allen: The trait you had picked up from him was an interesting one. Not only had you picked up on his dialect, but you had also picked up on his body language. He's noticed when you're angry, a slight New York accent will emerge, and you'll start pacing, and hand movements that he does when angry. He smirked at the realization, and it caught your attention. "What?!" The accent true and present. "You're actin like me, doll face, and not gonna lie, its kinda hot." 

His trait that he had picked up from you was, shockingly, book taste. He had switched from murder and horror, although those are top topics, he had begun to read your favorite style of book. You had noticed when your book stash was deteriorating. You went in search for the suspect, finding him curled on the couch, reading your favorite book. You grinned, eager to get him into a better habit than killing. 

Oliver: One of his habits that you had picked up was his cooking techniques. The way he moved around the kitchen, the order he cooked or baked in, all passed onto you. He had noticed little things changing about the way you worked, but he didn't connect the dots until he saw you two moving in perfect unison. He smiled softly, deciding not to ruin the moment and just bask in the fact that you were acting like him. 

the quirk he had picked up from you was his pout. He never really pouted much, until he met you. He soon realized you were a pouter, and soon picked up on it. Whenever he was frustrated or he wanted something, a slight pout tugged at his lips and his brows furrowed. He looked absolutely adorable and it was too hard to resist him, so you often gave in. The pout and his signature puppy dog eyes often persuaded you and your choices. (Unless you were firm and then he listened).

Matt: A trait you picked up from him, well, a trait that showed more, was your competitiveness. If it was crazy, (like mine), think that times 100000. Especially in things such as sports and games. He noticed that you grew more aggressive and more determined to win. Sometimes it ends in wrestling or bickering, but usually he'll let you win to be nice. (Unless its payback for something).

A trait he picked up from you was, coincidentally another personality trait, was softness. While you grew rougher and more aggressive, he grew softer and more gentle. Soft smiles and gentle touches became more apparent, but you both still held deeply to the original emotions. If he's tired or irritated, the rough aggression will peak out. On the other hand, when you're upset or sad, you grow quiet and reserved. The emotions will act as a signal to the other, showing what's wrong. 

Viktor: A habit you picked up from him was straightening things. Absentminded, you'll walk through the house, straightening picture frames, vases, various objects that have managed to be disarrayed. He'll walk into a room, thinking about fixing something, only to realize it has been straightened. He soon realized it was you. He brought it up, but that was all that became of it. Sometimes, the two of you would unknowingly have contests to see who could straighten the most items. Since you spend more time at home, you typically win these contests, which leads to a horny Vik;). 

A habit he picked up from you was, oddly enough, he hummed and even sang more. You, soon realizing the house was constantly silent, thought that it needed to change. Whether music was playing, or you were humming or singing, the house was constantly filled with sound now. He soon began to sing or hum with you, or when he thought the house was too quiet, he would start the songs. Something he loved about you, was you were absolutely filled with life. Happiness and mischief a constant in your eye, and this often lead to..other events;). 

Zao: The trait you had gotten from Zao was being more bold and outgoing. Not nearly as much as him, but when you had met, you refused to speak to anyone but him or clients. Now, you aren't nearly as shy, but you still have a hard time with big crowds. More often than not, he'll pull you away and find a secluded place to help you. 

His trait, was, strangely, he quieted down. He used to be rough, rowdy and overall obnoxious. But he didn't want to scare you away from him, so he quieted himself down. He realized that by having himself calm down, he became a calmer person in general. Rather than snapping and screaming at everyone, he was calm and peaceful when addressing people. His gentleness had helped you in turn open up. 

Francois: A habit of his that you had learned was, of course, picking up French words now and then. Little ones, not full sentences. (if you speak French 1. you have my whole heart 2. you're badass). If you needed him to calm down, the little French words really helped. Calling him darling or love in French truly made him melt. He'd fall into your arms and allow you and only you to see past his wall of steel. 

A habit from you he had picked up was your hand movements. Fiddling, cracking knuckles, rubbing hands together. Overall fidgety movements he never expected to possess. They were especially strong when he was anxious or angry. This is when the soothing French would help the fidgeting. 

Lutz: A habit he had gotten from you was drinking less coffee. Lets be honest, Lutz is not that energetic naturally. Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeeeeeeee. All the damn time. knowing it was bad for his health, You started hiding his coffee and his cups. He was at first upset, but when he realized why you were doing it, he promised to slowly cut down on his caffeine intake. He realized he felt better, stronger. So he tried harder.

A habit you've picked up from his is his natural energy. You used to be quieter and more reserved, but he opened you right up, not as energetic as him, but still more outgoing than usual. He liked the outgoing side that came out the longer the two of you were together. He smiled softly, watching you romp around with his dogs in the pond. 

Kuro: You two were already pretty similar, but you and he had very different weapons. While he used a single longer blade, you would use two or three short blades or throwing knives. However, the more time you spent together, you both noticed that you had switched over to the other's weapon. He had began carrying a set of throwing knives, and you began to carry around a longer blade. His knives had your initials carved into them, while your blade was one of his own swords. :)

Luciano: obviously, one trait you'd picked up from him was his temper. While you weren't as feisty or snappy as he was, your temperament had certainly risen. Especially when it came to other women flirting with him. You were aggressive, barking at the women to leave him alone. You didn't particularly like the aggression, but he found it extremely sexy. The jealousy often turned into passion and fun times. 

A trait from you to him was he had grown clumsier. He used to be elegant and "majestic" (his words), but now he was tripping over air, stumbling into doors and stubbing fingers and toes. It made it a lot harder to take him seriously when he's walking into a door. Muttering in rage, he'll stalk off..only to stub his toe on a corner. 

Flavio:  A habit you'd gotten from him was, obviously, his fashion. Not that you had bad fashion sense to begin with, but it had definitely improved. And, being with him, had risen your snobby side. If you saw something you disliked, you didn't hide it. You made it very very well known to him. 

You, had humbled him. He used to be snobby and aggressive, not afraid to open his mouth about something he didn't like. You, not being into that, quickly learned how to shut it down. Say something about him and his fashion. Calling something too flashy or extra shut him up fast.  He realized why you were humbling him. The things he had been saying were mean. Now he would lean down and mumble to you his distaste. 

Gilen: He softened you up. If you are already soft, bam softer. His utter and complete innocence blew you away. His sensitivity sometimes got on your nerves, but overall it just made you melt and cuddle him closer. He tries to be tough for you, only to slink behind you if someone retaliates. He's working on it, but its hard sometimes.

You're toughening him up. Not only emotionally but physically. He's faster and stronger, and beginning to beat you in battle. His hand to hand is much stronger than his weaponry combat, so if you want him to win, you'll go hand to hand. If you need a confidence boost, he'll shyly pass you a sword and duel you that way. 

WOOOOO its done. This took too long yall, im sorry. ENJOY!!!