Matt's lemon~

A/N: Sorry to those who don't like these! But I am going to finish them for those who hopefully enjoy them!

You were working, sitting at your desk, and Matt was extremely turned on. "Babeeeeee." He whined, causing you to roll your eyes, and turn to look at him. "Yes, darling?" You asked, feigning innocence. His eyes widened and looked away. "N-never mind, maple." "Alright, Matt." He groaned quietly. He wanted to see you in pleasure, moaning his name. He wanted to worship you, for to him, your body was a temple, and the goddess that lived inside should be treated with nothing but love and care. He eventually grew tired of you ignoring him, so he slipped under the massive desk, and ran his massive hands up your calves. Nothing. He traced his fingers along your thighs and underwear line. Other than the twitch of your legs, once again nothing happened. He unbuttoned and unzipped your jeans and slid them down your legs, and pulled you to the edge of the chair. He placed his lips on your womanhood, and you gave into his lust and pulled him even closer. He licked, sucked, and kissed your nether region. You came with a loud moan and pulled him from underneath the desk. You pushed him down and ripped his sweatpants off his legs. You ran your wet slit up and down his member a few times, before pushing yourself down onto him. The pleasure that overtook your body was unspeakable. Matt was moaning loudly beneath you, and gripping your hips to get you started. He slowly moved you up and down his shaft, and the moans that escaped you both formed a melody. He came first, his hot semen causing you to cum after. You pushed yourself off and rolled next to him. He smiled "Thanks for stopping work for me." "You better be grateful." You murmured and turned into his body, where you fell asleep. He fell asleep soon after, joining you in dreamland.