*The Confession*

YOU GUYS HERE IT IS HE CONFESSES HIS LOVE LETS GO

Allies

2P!America/Allen: It was fair season. You two had been friends for a few months now, but little did either of you know, Cupid had shot his arrows at you love birds. He had fallen for you, just as you had fallen for him. Because you are the first girl Allen actually likes, he wanted to go all out in his confession. So, he took you to the fair. You both LOVED the fair. The food, the rides, the games, did I mention food? (can you guys tell I like fair food?) He took you on every ride, except one. The  Ferris wheel. You disliked heights, but Allen begged you. You finally gave in and went with him. You guys were perched at the top. You gasped, in complete and utter awe at the beauty from this high up. A cough called you back. You turned to see Allen, blushing and looking away.

"Look, doll, I really like you. Would you make me the happiest man in the world, and be my girlfriend?" 

You were in shock. That scared him. "Doll, I get if you-" "YES YES YES!" You shrieked, and hugged him. He had the biggest smirk, but you could see the kindness in his eyes. Something he didn't show to a lot of people.

2P!England/Oliver: He took you to the park. He brought a bouquet of roses and took your hand. He led you to a small clearing, where you had a view of the lake, and the sunset. You smiled brightly. "It's beautiful." You breathed, and under his breath you herd him mutter, "Not as beautiful as you." You smiled even brighter. Ah, love had struck him down. He was often flirted with, considering who he was and what he was known for, but you were different. You treated him like a person. Not a celebrity. He absolutely adored you for that. He also loved your sweet personality, your kind heart, and generally nice vibe. He wanted to love you, but was afraid of ending your friendship. So, he thought he could woo you. Little did he know, you were completely smitten by him. God, he is perfect. You thought to yourself. A hand placed upon yours made you look, to see a red faced Oliver. 

"P-Poppet, I hope, if this goes wrong, our friendship will not end. My dear, I am completely infatuated by you. You continue to amaze me everyday. I want to be, more special in your life, considering how special you are to me. Will you give me the greatest honor, and be my beloved?"

You were mind-blown. This man had taken all your words, so you nodded still gawking at him. His question of concern brought you back. You were crying, nodding and laughing. Little did he know, he was giving you the highest honor. You and him had found someone to love.

2P!Canada/Matt: He took you to a beautiful park. At night. You loved walking around at night, so he took you to his special place. (ooh, that sounds bad.) He had you turn around, away from the water. You complied, and when he said to turn around, you gasped at the sight. Matt, on one knee, the moonlight behind him, was asking a question you didn't quite hear. "Matt! This, is beautiful." "You didn't hear my question." "Huh?" "Will you be my girl-" "YES!!!" You shrieked and tackled him, hugging him. He just smiled.  He took you back home, and kissed your cheek, and bid you goodnight. 

2P!Russia/Viktor: You two were walking home from a delicious dinner, when a man came out of the shadows, and threatened you and him with a knife. The man, spotting you first, lunged at you. You were shoved out of the way, watching as Viktor took the blade in the forearm. He growled, and tackled the man, knocking him unconscious, then proceeded to beat him senseless. That is, if he saw you looking up at him in fear, but also gazed at him in love. He had saved you. He stopped. "Sunflower...." He groaned, and collapsed. "Viktor!" You pulled out your phone, and dialed 911. They arrived, and you followed them to the hospital. An hour later, he awoke, to see you asleep on his torso. He smiled. He kissed your forehead. Your eyes popped open, and he blushed. "Sunflower, I'm so sorry you had to see that." "Why? You protected me. You shouldn't be sorry." He smiled. "God, I love you so much." "I love you too." You both fell back asleep, now as lovers. He would protect you with his life. He vowed to it.

2P!China/Zao:He took you out, something you rarely did. But that was ok with both of you. He took you to a beautiful restaurant, with a garden to walk around. Dinner was excellent, not as good as his cooking. He took you out the garden, and soft music played around you. He proceeded to take this opportunity to twirl you around the garden. Your laughter, like twinkling bells to his ears. The song ended with him dipping you, and confessing his love with a kiss. You immediately kissed back, for your feelings were just as strong. You both entered as crushes, and exited as lovers. 

2P!France/Francois: He took you ice skating (my dream date). You had great balance, considering your years of ice skating. Still, you found yourself tripping. He caught you every time. He would laugh, or smirk when you fell, to which you responded with an eye roll and a scoff. He left to go to the bathroom, leaving you alone. At least, until another man, not as handsome as him, came up, kissed your hand. To this action, you yanked your hand away, shouting at the bastard to get away from you. Francois rushed onto the scene, practically punching the guy away from you. Officers dragged the other guy off the ice, while Francois checked over you looking for injuries.  That in itself told you his love,  and he noticed the love and care in your eyes, that told him of your love. 

AXIS

2P!Germany/Lutz: He took you to the park where you had first locked eyes. He twirled you around the park with music only you two could hear. Your laughter and squeals of joy, mixed with his deep laugh and chuckles created a melody of sorts. And both of you loved it. However, karma decides to fuck with you. During a twirl, you tripped over a rock, twisting your ankle almost to the point where it was broken. Your yelp of pain alerted him of an injury. He immediately hooked his arms underneath your knees, and one arm around your shoulder. He carried you all the way home, with your face the color of a tomato. He kissed your forehead at the door, opened it, helped you upstairs, the with another kiss to your forehead and cheek, he left. You smiled. 

2P!Japan/Kuro: Today was the day you revealed your faces to each other. He often hid his face with his robe, while you wore a mask. You still managed to fall in love with him, even though you couldn't see his face. He felt the same, your eyes were what he found himself drawn to.  He found himself often staring into your e/c orbs (e/c = eye color). He wanted to make you his. "Kitten, I propose a date ship." "Fine by me, but we respect each other as equals, not dominant and submissive." He nodded, happy you had agreed.

2P!Italy/Luciano: He asked you to go to a fancy dinner part with him. You agreed. But now, dressed in a lace f/c (fav color) floor length gown, you weren't so sure you wanted to be there. He chuckled at the light blush on your face. "Are you alright, mi amore?"He purred, causing your blush to worsen. "I'm fine, just don't wanna be here." You hissed back, missing the scoff of disgust a women threw at you. Luciano didn't miss the scoff, however, and faced the woman. "Who are you scoffing at?" He asked, anger evident in his beautiful ruby eyes. "That piece of rubbish you brought here." "I thought you disposed of useless garbage." She replied snobbishly, causing you to now wear a look of hurt. Luciano, catching this, shouted this to the woman. "Pisciare via, merda!" (Piss off, harlot! I think...) She gasped, huffed, and stormed away. You were a tomato, ready to kill Luciano. He laughed, kissing your cheeks. "I had to, amore. She was insulting you." Now, will you be My Princess?" You stared at him for a few moments, before shouting, "Sì!"

OMFG IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE, SCHOOL IS MY HELL