Kuro's Lemon~

Back sup Finals are this week and I am crying

Kuro cursed under his breath. Watching you swing your f/c katana around got him...in the mood. He felt himself get hard as you swung around. "Y/n-chan~" He purred, causing your e/c eyes to flicker over in his direction. He beckoned you to him with his long finger, causing you to swivel around and march towards him, hips swinging and eyes glowing. You immediately figured out what he was feeling. Arousal. You perched on his lap but then shimmied down so you were in between his legs, stroking his thighs. 

 "Yes, darling?"  You cooed lovingly at him, a look of fake innocence painted onto your features. He glared at you, his desires expressed through his glare. You pulled his pants down and began to suck him off. His moan of approval pushed you further to deep throat him as best you could. His fingers laced into your h/c locks, which pushed you further. He came hard, and pulled you up off the floor. He dragged up the stairs to your shared bedroom, and shoved you forcefully onto the bed, kneeling between your knees. He kissed and massaged your thighs, bringing soft sighs from your lips. 

"Kuro." You whined, bringing his attention to you. "Please." He immediately crawled up your body, and placed his tip at your entrance. He gently began to push into you, causing moans from you and grunts from him. Your hips pushed upwards to meet his, and a low moan tore from his throat. You came first, which led to his climax. He pulled out, and gave you a tired glance. You were conked out, leaving him with a smile and tucking you into bed before leaving the room.