Oliver's lemon~

*Singing* IMMMMMM A BADDDDDD AUTHORRRRR

You glanced up at Oliver, smiling. The candlelit dinner perfectly set up. Oliver felt your stare and smiled back you. Dinner was over and the both of you strolled around town. Eventually, you both wandered home, leaving a silence. Finally, you broke it by asking a question. "Wanna go in?" "Of course, darling." But instead of leading him into the house, you led him around the back, revealing the massive backyard, with the perfect stargazing spot. He slipped off his jacket, laying it on the ground for you both to sit on. Stargazing led to kissing and kissing led to him gently pinning you underneath him. You broke away from him and breathed out "Are we doing this outside?" "Only if you're ok with it, darling."

 Your kiss provided an answer for him. He smoothly unzipped your dress, laying it next to you. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed his pants. You were left in your underwear, your bra had been thrown off, somewhere with your dress. He eased himself between your legs and delicately placed kisses on your thighs. His kisses turned to light sucking motions, causing you to cry out in pleasure. Your first orgasm hit you hard, and he rose, his head being replaced by a manhood. he slowly slid himself into you, making sure you weren't in any pain. Of course, you were, for it was your first time. However, you were happy you were doing it with the man you loved. 

He moaned breathlessly, "Ready love?" "Y-yes, Oli." He slowly moved in and out of you, your moans and pants growing louder with each thrust. You felt something coiling in your stomach and came with a soft scream of pure pleasure. A few thrusts later, Oliver came with a low moan. He pulled out and laid next to you, smiling. "I love you, sweet." "Love you too, Ollie." 

You woke up the next morning feeling soft bedsheets surrounding you. Oliver must've carried you in at some point. You smiled softly. You truly had a perfect lover.