The first murder..

THATS RIGHT Y'ALL THE FIRST MURDER. HERE WE GO

Allen: You shrieked, catching Allen's attention. His baseball bat mid raised, ready to strike downward upon his enemy. You stood, frightened of what he would do to you. "Y-Y/N.." He stuttered, shocked that you were home so early. You were frozen in fear, that was, until he took a step towards you, blood staining his hands and face. His eyes filled with fear, he began shaking. "You weren't supposed to know.." He murmured, taking another slow step towards you. You turned and bolted back out the door, running into the night. "Doll! Come back, please!" He cried, darting after you. He caught you, adrenaline pumping through him. You were crying and begging for your life. "Let me explain!" He shouted, and you stopped squirming. Instead, you whimpered and waited for his explanation. He took a deep breath. 

Oliver: A cry of shock and fear caused the pink haired man to flip around in confusion. Confusion turned to horror as he realized who has cried out. "Y/N, what are you doing home so early..?" He questioned, moving to take a step. "STAY AWAY!" You shrieked, and bolted up the stairs, running to your shared bedroom. "Poppet! Come back!" The footsteps following you pushed you to run faster, fear overtaking every thought. "I said stay away!" You shouted as you slammed the bedroom door, locking it shut. "Poppet, please! Let me explain!" He cried pounding on the door. He heard you crying and murmuring, realizing you were begging for your life. He swiftly picked the lock, wincing at your scream of terror. "Please poppet..let me explain.." He muttered, defeat sinking into his voice. "W-wash up first, you have b-blood on your f-face." You stuttered. He went into the bathroom, came out and sat on the bed. 

Matt: "Matt?!" A cry of confusion causing him to turn around, horror filling his body when he realized who had cried out. His hockey stick was frozen in the air, blood staining the end, dripping down to his hands and face. "Y-Y/N, I can explain-!" His sentence was cut off as you sprinted out of the room. Adrenaline pushed through him, his brain telling him one thing; get her. Tell her the truth. He ran after you, his longer legs catching you fast. "Please Y/N let me explain!" He cried, tears falling. You froze. Matt never cried."A-alright Matt. Explain, please?"

Viktor: His eyes widened as he saw you standing there, hands covering your mouth, tears beginning to form in your eyes as you stared at your lover. "Y-" His sentence was interrupted by fast footsteps retreating and crying of fear as you ran, the large house providing many hiding spaces. You bolted up the stairs towards the bedroom, throwing yourself against the door, fighting him to shut the door. His strength clearly greater than yours, as he shoved the door open, and pushing you to the floor in the process. You cried out in pain, having landed on your arm weirdly. His eyes widened, and he immediately reached for you. You shrieked and crawled away, fear overtaking you. Suddenly he was pinning you to the floor, murmuring your name, begging you to relax and let him explain. A drop of blood fell onto your face, making you freeze. "Fine, explain yourself Vik.." You stuttered. 

Zao: Zao was throwing doors open, bed sheets flipped, searching rooms desperately for you. "Y/N???" He called, his voice resounding through the house. A cry of fear followed, and he knew where you were immediately. He threw the door to the bathroom open, locking the door behind him. Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he understood why you had ran. Blood splattered his face and neck. He stood in front of the large cabinet, taking deep breaths to calm down. He threw open the doors, spotting you instantly. Your curled up frame shaking with fear. You look up at him in fear, eyes wide in terror. "P-please don't hurt me.." Your words shattering him on the inside. "No Y/N, I wouldn't never hurt you. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I ever hurt you." His voice soft and soothing. "Please, let me explain." And he reached out his hand to help you out of the closet. 

Francois: Francois was a different story. He didn't go chasing after you, afraid to lose you, no no. He knew you would come back to him. And you did. Albeit, a little shaken with tears streaming down your face. But he knew you were calmer. "I'm sorry you had to see that cher. But that man deserved what I did to him." Just the look that crossed Francois showed his emotions towards the man. Utter disgust. "W-what did he do, Francois..?" The look of fear filling your face. He snarled, and sat on the couch.

Lutz: The sick twisted grin that once marked his features, turned into an open mouth and wide eyes when he locked onto you e/c eyes. "Y-Y/N, its not what it looks like.." He stammered, desperately trying to defend himself. Your eyes swarmed with emotion. Terror, shock, a swirl of emotions running through your eyes. You turned on your heel, and when he called your name, thats when you fled. His heart pounded in his chest, fear beginning to take over his body. His body moving faster than his mind. His longer legs catching you and trapping you underneath him. You kicked and fought against him. Tears falling from you, you whimpered and murmured for your life. "Bitte, schatz..listen to me.." He begged. You slowly stopped struggling and wiped your eyes. "I'm listening.."

Kuro: Being someone who murdered everyday with him, you were used to seeing small amounts of bloodshed. But this, was too much. It wasn't normal. He was covered in it. It stained his deadpanned face. "K-kuro..what happened..?" You stammered. He turned, and you shrieked. A hand, another human hand, was clutched in his own. His eyes widened. "Y-Y/N, I promise..I can explain.." Slowly, he approached, first dropping the hand. "Please.." He begged. 

Luciano: Your screaming caused him to stop mid slice. He whipped around, blood slinging onto the walls. "A-amore! I didn't know you were home!" He stammered, clearly shocked by your presence. "Is this what you do when I leave?? Kill people?" You shouted, surprise coursing through your veins. You turned on your heels and bolted away, running into a room at random. You screamed as a knife lodged itself into the wall just a few inches away from your face. Fear took over the shock and you crouched down, begging for your life. Hands wrapped around your shoulders, and instinct took over. You slammed backwards, but Luciano had caught you in a lock. You trembled as he whispered calming words in Italian. "Please, amore, listen to me.."

Flavio: The sound of gagging and choking noises fell from a closed door. You threw open the door, thinking it was Flavio. Instead, you watched the life of a man end with his last breath. The last breath was taken away from none other than Flavio and his favorite scarf. As he wrapped the scarf around his hand, he heard your whimper of fear. Flipping around swiftly, seeing your shrunken frame hunched over in fear. His demeanor changing fast, from victorious at his murder, to fear of losing you over it. "Y/N? You weren't to be home yet.." You turned and ran from the room, his footsteps pounding behind you. "NO! COME BACK HERE!" He shrieked. He tackled you to the ground,  sobbing out apologies. "Please listen to me.." He pleaded

Gilen: His sobbing was growing closer, scaring you the closer it got. "B-bitte angel! Bitte!" He cried, slamming doors open and searching for you. Eventually dropping to his knees, sobbing in pain and sadness. You emerged from the closet, wrapping your arms around him, hushing him and calming him down. He threw his arms around you, sobbing and wailing. "I'm sorry my angel, my dearest.." "Gilen...Relax.." You soothed him with ease.

AAH HI
I need ideas other than weddings Sorry this took so long i wanted to provide variations on each section and different boy thank you goodnight