The proper meeting~

So, last chapter was just a little introduction based on an event that happened. This will be either a proper date or a real introduction. 

Allies

2P!America/Allen: You were getting ready for the date. Nothing too formal, but you wanted to look nice. Your dress was a deep red, bringing out your s/c and making it glow. Your makeup was light, for you were often told you were a natural beauty. A limousine pulled up. You froze as Allen emerged from in it dressed in a deep red suit with a black bowtie. You felt your jaw drop, for the night before, you failed to realize how handsome he was. "Hey, doll, you look nice." The dropped jaw turned to a smirk. "Right back at ya, Al." "Already giving me a nickname?" "You gave me one, Its fair I give you one." He laughed. "Guess you're right." He offered his arm. You took it with grace. He led you to the limo. The restaurant was gorgeous. It's light was provided by candles, many candles. Ivy hung from the walls, and dangled from the ceiling. You were in awe. Your wonder was cut off by a chuckle, "You like it?" Allen's deep voice spoke. You merely nodded, too in awe to even answer. He led you to a table, with a deep red rose in the center. He proceeded to take it, and place it delicately in you hair. You smiled. After you had ordered, the amount of conversation that went on was a little shocking. You told each other everything. He was a little surprised about the fact that you weren't as innocent as you seemed. 

~Time skippppp cuz author is lazy~

Dinner was over, and it was delicious. After all, now Allen had the confidence to put his arm around your delicate waist. He walked you to your front door, and as he was turning to leave, you spun him around and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Al." You giggled. He growled playfully, and kissed both your cheeks. "Goodnight doll." He murmured. He turned and sauntered back to the limo. You now felt a piece of paper in your hand. You opened it, revealing it was Allen's number. You smiled.

2P!England/Oliver: 'The date was going to go well', you thought as you were getting ready. Oliver had phoned, requesting that you dressed formal. You, obviously, agreed. Your dress was baby blue, and it hit just above your knees. He had informed you that you two only lived a few blocks away from each other, and weirdly, the restaurant he was taking you to. So he wondered if it could be ok to walk there. You happily agreed. A knock to your door. You rushed to answer it. Standing on your doorstep, a dozen red roses in his hand, he stood. Oliver Kirkland, dressed in a matching blue shirt, with a pale pink necktie. My God, this man was handsome. He slightly bowed his head. "Good evening, love. Are you ready?" You blushed and nodded. As you two were walking, you had a lovely conversation, in which you told each other about yourself. Oliver talked about his brothers, while you talked about what being an only child was like growing up. The you arrived at the restaurant. It was very high class looking, and very pristine. He led you to a table, and you talked more, while you ordered. Walking back home was more fun, for Oliver had entwined his hand with yours. You kissed his cheek, bade him goodnight, and watched him walk home. You smiled, "What a perfect gentleman."

2P!Canada/Matt: You groaned in frustration. Matt, had walked you home, and asked for a date. You had agreed and were attempting to get ready. One small problem. You couldn't figure out what to wear. You finally decided on a red flannel with the shoulders and part of your ribs cut out, black leggings, and burgundy ankle boots. He showed up, in a red flannel, black jeans, and black converse. 'His usual attire, most likely.' You thought to yourself. He grinned. "You look great. Is a pizza place ok?" You nodded. Thats what you were hoping for. Nothing fancy, just some good pizza. He held out his arm, but you still managed to trip. He caught you and laughed. "Clumsy, are we?" "Shush, you." He laughed again. 'He has a nice laugh.' You smiled and laughed along.