PDA use in public vs private

Hey guys! Before we get into the chapter, I just wanted to throw a shoutout to @TacoUnicorn21for suggesting this chapter! Enjoy!

2P!America/Allen: In public, Allen is a little bit more shy, so he often just holds your hand and kisses you on the cheek, but if you guys have been walking around a lot, Allen will not hesitate to pick you up and carry you on his back. Now. When Allen is home alone with you, things get a little more...intimate. Allen will slowly start to make this kisses a little more passionate, and he expresses his feelings that he had to hold in all day. Of course, not against your will. 

 2P!England/Oliver: Oliver. Is. Shy. We have established this fact. When out in the viewing eye of the world, he is very shy, but he will hold your hand, and help you with your chair and hold the door, and all other gentlemanly stuff. (I WANT AN OLIVER) BUT. When you to are home alone, Oliver changes a little bit. Now that he doesn't have to worry about the people around him judging him, he can be a little...touchy. He won't grope you, he'll just slide his hands down your waist, pick you up, and body slam you onto his bed. Then, the real fun begins.

2P!Canada/Matt: In public, Matt is very gruff, and does not like showing you affection. Yes he will hold your pinky finger, but that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Private time is a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME. He will pin you down, attack your face and neck with kisses, and just let out the emotions he kept bottled up for the past day. It's especially worse if he doesn't see you for a few days. 

 2P!Russia/Viktor: Viktor, much like Oliver, is a gentlemen. He kisses your hand, opens doors, pulls out chairs, all that good stuff. But he is also very closed off, and almost arrogant-esque. But his arrogance changes to concern when the both of you arrive home. He is concerned for your body, for you are a petite and small figure, so that means you get pushed and shoved out of the way a lot. He tends to shower you with affection because of this. He'll carry you around, snuggle with you, and just make sure you are comfortable. 

2P!China/Zao: Zao doesn't want to be like your ex, who made you uncomfortable in public, so he keeps the kissing and stuff like that to a minimum. But hand-holding, little kisses on the cheek, hugging from behind, stuff like that does happen. In private, nothin really changes. He does step up his game in kissing, but he doesn't pressure you into stuff you don't want. 

2P!France/Francois: Most people think of Francois as a lazy lover. He isn't lazy; he's relaxed. He doesn't pressure you, or force to do things. Its simple really: Public, kissing cheeks, hand holding, sitting in his lap sometimes. Private, make outs, some groping, a little bit, hugging, laying together in bed. He isn't lazy, just...he likes the small things in your relationship.

2P!Germany/Lutz: Lutz is a very silly lover. He loves all the other stuff, hand holding, cheek kissing, but he also like to goof off in public. He'll smear food on your nose then lick it off, he chase you around the city, he'll take his hat off and put it on your head. But private time gets interesting. He likes to sneak up behind you, scaring the shit out of you, and just go after your neck. He LOVES dragging the moans and whimpers out of you. He also likes it when you want to dominate. Once the door closes, shit goes down. 

2P!Japan/Kuro: Strict is not the right word to label your relationship. Kuro is very strict, but not with you. If anything, he is the opposite. He loves to make you laugh and he absolutely adores your laugh. Public is pretty standard.  Kissing cheeks, hand holding, sitting in his lap. Private is also pretty standard. Make outs, some groping, a little bit, hugging, laying together in bed. Nothing without consent. Kuro is HUGE on that. 

2P!Italy/Luciano: He. Is. Italian. Are we shocked he is good lover? No, not really. Once again pretty standard. He is like a mix of Oliver, Viktor, and Lutz. But, in private, he also will speak to you in his native tongue, leaving you a hot blushing mess. Italian lovers are the best, right?

2P!Prussia/Gillen: Very very very very very shy. It takes some serious work to get him to hold your hand. But private, he becomes more intimate, knowing its just the two of you. So kissing and hugging become more love filled. 

2P!Romano/Flavio: Almost EXACTLY like his brother. But he will start dancing with you. In public, he tends to take you to festivals with music, so you'll laugh as you twirl around with him. At home, the dancing becomes more...sexual. Hips move more, lips meet, hands move up and down the body. One by one, pieces of clothing are removed. Until you both are in your underwear, just hugging each other. Its actually pretty nice. 

Y'ALL HERE YA GO SOME TRASH. Also, if I started a new book, what would you guys want me to do?