Flavio's lemon~

Typing this on my phone suckssssss

You huffed, Flavio was being a brat. "Will you just listen to me? I tried to ignore him, but he was in face."
"It doesn't matter! You still flirted back!" Flavio shouted and stormed out of the room. You sighed. You didn't flirt back, Flavio clearly didn't hear you tell the idiot to fuck off, and that you had a boyfriend. A smirk played upon your lips. "I'll prove I wasn't flirting to him, then." You dashed up the stairs to your room, throwing open the closet to reveal new underwear, a one piece that was a deep blue, highlighting your skin. It was lacy, and hung low on your chest. You did light makeup, darkening features to appear more in control. You stepped up to Flavio's door, and knocked briskly on it. "Flavio, darling, can I come in?" You purred, an innocent voice masking your true intentions. A grumble followed by a "come in" brought a grin to your face. You opened the door just enough to reveal one leg, then wrapped half of your torso around the door. "Hi Flavio." You greeted the man, whose facial expression told you enough. He was surprised to say the least. "H-hello y/n." He stuttered. You took long steps to his desk, letting him look at you. You placed your hands on his desk and leaned down, giving him a small view of your b/s breasts. Beads of sweat lined his forehead, and his eyes filled with hunger. He reached up to pull you down, but you backed away. "I'm not sure if I should let you touch me, you think I was flirting with someone." With that you turned away. You made it back to the door when a hand snatched at your body, yanking you to the bedroom. Your back hit the soft mattress and Flavio filled your vision. "You-a dare come into my-a office like that, tease-a me, and then expected to-a leave? You-a naive girl." He spoke, his voice deep and husky. You blushed, he never acted like this! Regaining your composure, you smirked, and ran your fingers down his shirt. "Maybe, what if I did?" You looked at him with confidence, and began to unbutton his shirt. "Oh, you're-a asking for it." He growled, pulling his clothes off, the process soon moving to you. Lips met in passion, and now instead of light touches, everything was hot and heavy. Groping and touching was hard, and rough. His hand rubbing your clit and over your entrance drew moans from you, while pumping his member drew rough groans from his throat. "Ready, y/n?"
"Yes! Yes please!" You whined, and cried. You both watched as his 7 inch manhood slide into your entrance. A cry of discomfort alerted him, and he pressed a kiss to your forehead. Thrusts started out slow and easy, but grew rougher and faster as the pain faded to pleasure. The only sounds that resided from the room were skin hitting skin, bed creaking, and cries from you both. The orgasm hit you hard, and he rode out it out as well. He pulled out gently, and laid you down. You immediately fell unconscious, and when you woke, you could feel someone wiping you down. "Get some rest darling."