Gilens lemon~

He moaned beneath you, your hands traveling under his shirt. He pulled you up to him, and instantly pushed your mouth open with his tongue. You moaned into the kiss, trying your hardest to keep him below you. His cries of pleasure brought a smirk to your lips. "Let me slip into something more comfortable~" you purred, slowly crawling off him. He whined and pleaded, insisting what you were wearing was sexy and cute, but you loved to tease him and he knew that. You were quick, but still took long enough to tease him. His ruby eyes widened as they took in your pure white teddy lingerie piece. He basked in your beauty as you swung your hips while walking toward him. You crawled back on top of him, and pulled his shorts down, while he tugged on your panties. You rubbed yourself against him, making him feel your dripping cave. He pressed his lips to yours as he gently began to prod your entrance. Your brows furrowed and moans slipped from your lips as he sheathed himself inside of you. His thrusts started out gently, but then began to grow harder and faster the more you cried out. At the last minute he flipped you over and pounded into you, making you scream as your fluids spilled on to his member, while his hot seed filled you. His gasping interrupted his sentences. "That was amazing. We should do that more." He breathed, regaining control. Looking over when he heard no reply, he realized you were fast asleep, body still sprawled out perfectly. He smiled and carried you upstairs to bed.