Luciano's lemon~

After a long day of work, all you wanted to do was sit and relax. Luciano took it upon himself to make sure that you were comfortable and well rested. Because you have been gone all day he was having some...issues. All day he thought about touching you and how excited he was to have you home. Then you stumbled in the door dead tired,ready to sleep. Luciano's approach to his problems were gentle. You awoke to him trailing kisses down your skin. Lost between waking and sleep you, muttered his name. He merely hummed at you, acknowledging your murmur. His kisses slowed they reached your entrance. Just cause you to bolt awake but not move a muscle. Your hands tangled in his hair pushing him closer. You were dressed in a white button-down and lace underwear, and your underwear had vanished. His licks and sucks were soft and gentle, and very loving. You cried softly as you came moaning his name. He lined himself with your entrance and pushed in gently. You clamp to hand over your mouth to keep from crying out in pain as he gently begin to rub himself back-and-forth inside of you. The cry you released this time was louder but just as gentle as before. He came with a harsh grunt and pulled out gently. He laid himself down next to you and pulled you into his arms as you both fell into a deep slumber.