Why did you do this..?

I was reading through my comments on my last chapter and this one stood out to me. A self harm chapter. I want to do this chapter because I relate to it personally. I am much better now, and all of these scenarios in this chapter will have a good ending. Self harm is never an option. Not only does it hurt you in the moment, but in the long run, you regret your choice to hurt yourself like that. I know I do. I hate looking at my scars because they remind me of what I used to be. Of how unhappy I was. Please. Don't self harm. It's never the answer. Feel free to vent to me. I know im a stranger on the internet, but I know how it feels to want to hurt yourself. Please. 

Allen: You had stopped a long time ago, mostly for Allen. He never knew about it, and it had a been a long and complicated week. You were currently in the middle of family trouble, your grandmother, your favorite person in your family, currently dying of cancer in the hospital. Work was stressful, nothing was coming together right. You and Allen had been apart for weeks. All of your friends were busy. You broke down. Outright sobbing. You rushed to the bathroom, not thinking to lock the door. Allen wasn't supposed to be home for another hour. You pulled out the razor. Just as you were placing it on your upper thigh (I won't do wrist because my boyfriend was half an inch away from dying and I cut a little too close to the vein so I won't do it.) Allen threw the door opened. Your eyes locked, and it took his brain a minute to register what he was seeing. His mouth dropped in horror. "Babe..why..? What happened..? " You broke down again. Bawling your eyes out, he pulled you against him. "Baby vent to me." He listened as you vented and cried to him. He just held you close, murmuring sweet nothings into your ear. "I'm here for you all the time, sweetheart. Don't ever forget that."

Oliver: Nothing was going right. The pastries you were making weren't coming out right at all, and after a while, it just pissed you off and shoved you over that edge. You never cut out of sadness, you did it out of anger. You hadn't been this angry in a long time, but just the constant messing up pushed you beyond your limits. Oliver watched in confusion as you stormed off to the bathroom, just managing to catch the blade in your hand. He stumbled after you, but slammed into a locked door. "Love? Angel? Darling..?" He called out, worried about your actions. He found the key to the bathroom, and swung the door open just as you put the blade to your lower thigh. He gasped, and wrenched the knife out of your hand. Throwing it (he said this bitch empty YEET) and slammed the door after. Pulling you against him, he cradled you as you sobbed. You punched him a few times, shouting at him in rage. He never let you go, holding you tightly against him. "Please darling, never do something like that again. I'd lose my whole world if i lost you to something i could have prevented."

Matt: You two were currently wrestling. But not fun wrestling. Matt was trying get you to look at him. Matt had thrown the bathroom door open, only to see you holding a blade to your cheek. He flipped immediately, dragging you into the bedroom, you sobbing and begging him to let you go. He refused, demanding to see the damage. So it was a game of tug of war, him trying to see your face and you avoiding him. He eventually managed to get you pinned on your back, and the bright red line smeared with blood across your cheek, made him go nuts. He panicked, grabbing first aid, all the while trying not to start crying himself. "Please, maple. Don't ever do that again. Please, im begging you."

Viktor: He was furious. I mean he was so angry he was silent. At first you were worried that he was mad at you, but when you found out he was upset with himself, you immediately felt worse. He was blaming himself for not being able to help you be happy. You threw the door open to see him sobbing. Sobbing over the fact that he could have lost you. He saw you and yanked you into his arms. He was mumbling in a mixture of Russian and English. He was begging you to tell him next time, don't let it go that far again. "Please, lamb. I couldn't bear losing you. Especially to something i could have prevented.  

Zao: Zao flipped out. First in anger, then in sadness. He was pissed at himself. He stormed off, with you barely managing to keep up with him. He shut you out of his office for a few minutes, then opened the door. Glass was shattered, and books were thrown across the room.  He was standing in the middle of the room, and you could see the rage radiating off of him. You slowly approached, weary of him and his actions. You cautiously wrapped your arms around him, and he tensed before turning around and hugging you back, both of you just standing and embracing the other. 

Francois: Francois didnt do much, other than tend to your wounds and make sure you were comfortable. When he thought you were asleep, he cried. He held you, and begged you to know how much he loved you and how he would die without you. He buried his face into your neck, and he froze when you spoke to him. You turned to face him, and pulled him into you. "As long as I have you, my dear, my heart will beat." He smiled sadly, and just cuddled you tighter.

Lutz: Lutz, unlike the others, bawled openly. He cried and begged you, dropping to his knees to hug your waist. Pleading with you to never do it again, to stop this habit, to never touch a razor. He hid the sharp razors and knives for a solid month before you could use them again. He was utterly heartbroken over your choices. He cried every night before you sat him down and told him you were ok. He held you tight and cried everything out. "Bitte, liebe, never do that again."

Kuro: Kuro set his blade down immediately, causing you to turn and look at him. "Whats up ba-" Before you could even finish, Kuro had yanked your sleeve down. Well, what hadn't fallen down. You went pale, yanking your arm away, but his iron grip locking your wrist in place. You began to ramble, mumbling about how they were old and nothing he needed to worry about, but the words died on your lips as he looked up at you. "What are these? Why didn't you tell me?" You cried, and he pulled you against him. Not saying a word, merely letting his love and care speak louder than his words. 

Luciano: Luci boy freaked. You groaned, he had seen them. They were old, and there were no new ones. An accidental cut had led to the reveal of said scars. He flipped, hands flying around, shrieking in Italian and American, his rage present like his shadow. You watched the show with a deadpan expression, but waiting until he was done. "Are ya done?" His head snapped in your direction, waiting silently. Pulling him into you, you softly explained that they were old and that there was nothing to worry about. He held you tighter, just letting you hold him and bask in your presence. 

Flavio: This wasn't supposed to happen. This was bad. Bad. This was the one thing you wanted to hide, but of course it had to make itself known. He screamed, seeing the fresh scar, neat and almost perfect. He went into overdrive, Italian and crying mixed together. You moved to back up, but he threw his arms out, wrapping tightly around you. Begging you, don't hurt yourself, to stop, to hurt him instead. You cried softly with him, pleading with him to stop. You both cried for a long time, him drifting off first, you gently cradling his head until you passed out as well, the emotion draining your battery and lulling you to sleep. 

Gilen: Gilen reacted completely different than you had expected. You had expected him to break, to snap, to freak out. Instead, he went completely silent. However, he had been silent for days. Days. It was killing you. You needed to hear him speak. When he rose to get out of bed, you yanked him back, pinning him beneath you. "Talk to me or I swear to god I'll do something bad". His eyes widened, filled with question. "I won't answer unless you ask." He cried. Pulling you down into him, sobbing. Something caught your attention, he was begging you to hurt him instead of you, crying it out and repeating it. You shushed him immediately, telling him it was ok and you were ok. Eventually he drifted to sleep, cuddling you tightly, murmuring in his sleep. 

Im sorry. I lied, bad author chan. I know. Swim has been rough, school sucks butts, and life is rough. However! I am back, motivated, and ready!