Chapter 4

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone would be up for making a fun little trailer for this book? If you do, send it to me on instagram on my fan account 'Shadow_queenrobyn_'

Betty, Jughead and I were sat on the stools at pop's, sipping on my tea I listened to the conversation Juggy was having with Pop Tate. "So, why'd you do it?" He asked "Did they make you an offer you couldn't refuse?"

"Who's buying it?" Betty asked, I nodded in agreement and spoke up "Do up know who they are?"

"It shames me to say, ChugMo." Pop Tate spoke as I shook my head gently, why would Pop Tate sell Pop's to a liquor-store?

"The liquor-store chain?" Betty asked, basically asking what I was thinking. Pop Tate nodded at her as Jughead spoke up "could I make a request for a last supper?" He asked.

"Anything you want." Pop's replied.

Jughead sighed "actually it's not for me, it's for my dad." Pops nodded in understanding "he's facing 20 years of that weird meat loaf that they serve prisoners. So, barring an 11th-hour miracle, I was..." He paused for a second "kinda hoping, for his last meal in Riverdale, that you could make him his favorite?"

"Fried chicken, corn bread, onion rings and orange freeze, if memory serves." Pop's listed off as I smiled warmly, I smiled over at Jughead who was smiling up at Pop's "That's very Rain Man of you, Pop,"

"Been doing this a long time." Pop's sighed "thought I'd be doing it until the day I die."

"This is..." Betty started as she searched for the right word.

"Unacceptable." I spoke up, pop's should not have to give up his dream job, he loved it here and we love him being here.

Jughead looked over at us "what?" He asked.

Betty and I sighed as I nod my head at her to speak "just everything." Betty said before she looked up at pop's "Have you officially sold her diner?" She asked.

"The contract's being drawn up."

"Don't Sign It!" I spoke loudly. "Okay, don't give up."

"Either is you!" Betty spoke up "Juliet and I can fix it, all right? We will fix it, Okay?" Betty rambled as she stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling me to stand.

I quickly placed a kiss to the side of Juggy's head and muttered a quick 'bye' as Betty practically dragged me out of the diner and towards my bike.
.
.
.
I pulled up at Riverdale high and followed Betty towards the girls changing rooms, we both knew that Cheryl would be in there and we both knew what we had to do.