Chapter 12

Jughead and I were sat on the couch, I was stroking Hot Dog as Jughead was typing away on his laptop

Jughead stood up and wrapped his flannel around his waist and went outside "Archie." I heard him say as I opened the door, curious to see what the red haired boy was doing here. "Juliet." He greeted.

"We gotta talk, Juliet, Jug." Archie spoke up as we both looked panicked,
Archie shouldn't be here. "Uh, now's really not a good time, Okay?" Jughead spoke as he walked down the steps towards Archie.

I looked around Incase I saw any serpents, Archie wasn't really likes around here...at all. "You need to leave." Jughead spoke as I nodded.

"You gotta go, Arch." I spoke up.

"What's going on?" Archie asked.

"I'm serious." Jughead spoke in a panic. "What do we have here?" Sweet Pea asked as he walked around the corner, shee-it!

"He was just leaving, Sweet Pea." I spoke up as I walked down the steps, Archie stoped me as he looked between Jughead and I "Wait, you're both with these thugs?"

"It's not what you think." Jughead muttered.

"Are you joining the serpents?" He asked Jughead, before he looked at me "You're letting him do that?"

"If he survives." Sweet Pea spoke up as I glared at him "And go ahead and call us thugs one more time."

"These are the guys who attacked me." Archie spoke as Jughead stopped Sweet Pea from getting any closer to Archie. "Who attacked Reggie, Veronica, Dilton, you was friends."

"Wait, is that why you're here?" I asked. "Do warn Jughead?"

"No." Archie spoke "I came here to tell you both to stay away from Betty." He spoke looking at Jughead and I. "She doesn't want to see you both anymore."

"Screw You, Betty and I talked yesterday, she—" I spoke up before I paused "she was fine."

"No, Juliet." Archie spoke "she's been wanting to tell you to leave her alone since you became a serpent, she's been agonizing over it." He paused "same with you Jughead, since you followed Juliet into the dark side, but she couldn't bring herself to do it."

"So, She sent you" Jughead asked as I felt a tear fall down my face. "Betty wouldn't do that."

"If you both don't believe me, call her." Archie shouted "Feel free to tell her you're a serpent now too, I bet she'll love that." He paused "she saw where you were headed, Jughead, we all did. And she knows you can't be with them and her....come on, you both know it, too."

"Tell Betty we got the message." I spoke darkly as I glared at Archie "Now leave." I said pointing towards the entrance, not giving him a second look.

Jughead turned back around to stare at the serpents "What?" He asked them "did you enjoy the show?"

"The show hasn't even started yet." He smirked "oh, Juliet, you may need a tissue." He said referring to my tears.

"Fuck you, Sweet Pea." I muttered.
.
.
.
.
I stood next to Toni as Jughead stood where I once was, at the start of the people that would punch, kick and harm him as he walked down, Toni grasped hold of my hand, squeezing it for comfort.

His serpents jacket was clutched tightly in my free hand, it feels like yesterday wen I did this, and now my boyfriend was.

He started to walk as I flinched, I could tell he tried to stay tense and brave but I could tell he was breaking inside, I felt like I could feel his pain, they just kept beating him up, it's one thing to be the victim and one to stand and watch it.

Jughead stood in front of Sweet Pea Who had a knuckle buster on his knuckles, I bit my lip as Jughead spoke "is that all you got?" Sweet Pea punched him as I squealed in surprise, covering my mouth as I let go of Toni's hand as my boyfriend fell to the floor.

He picked himself up from the floor as sweet pea held his hand out for Jughead to shake, I smiled slightly as Jughead took it.

Tall Boy walked over smiling as I walked over to Jughead and held out the jacket, he took it and put it on.
.
.
Jughead and I sat at the kitchen table, Jughead had gotten his tattoo of the serpent on his arm. "Welcome to the serpents." I spoke "officially."

Jughead held an ice pack to his head, my hand was holding his as I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. "You can officially protect me now." I smirked "not the other way around."

Jughead cracked a small smile, I just stared at him before leaning over and pressing my lips against his.
.
.
.
.
(Betty POV)

I was checking over the list of things I knew about Black Hood as my phone rang, I answered it and held it up to my ear "I Wasn't Sure If you were going to  call again."

"There's one piece of unfinished business." Black Hood spoke as i sighed heavily "What's that?"

"That fact that you've been telling Archie and Juliet about our chats...Betty, I've been watching you." He spoke as I stood up "you never said I couldn't tell Archie, plus you were already calling Juliet."

"You broke The rules, Betty." Black Hood spoke "and now your sisters will pay."

"Please, Don't hurt them." I spoke in frustration.

"Then give me another name, right now." He spoke. "What?" I asked.

"If you wanna save your sisters, give me another name, the name of someone guilty...come on, Betty. One little name."

"I won't, I can't do that." I spoke.

"Then I'll kill your sisters and your mother, and your father and everyone you hold dear."

I looked in the mirror before I turned around "Nick St. Clair." I spoke out with no hesitation. "He's staying at the Five Seasons."

"I told you, we were the same."
.
.
.
Authors Note,

What did you think?

~Robyn