Chapter 11

"Wait, Black Hood called you?" I questioned, Betty nodded as she shifted over from the hospital chair to sit on the bed

"Wait, Black Hood called you?" I questioned, Betty nodded as she shifted over from the hospital chair to sit on the bed. "He threatened you and Polly." She told me as I sighed.

"I'm guessing she told you?" I asked looking up at Archie who stood by the door, he nodded.

Archie and Betty were both on there way school before Betty decided she wanted to stop by here and tell me about what was going on, at least they still remember to include me in things.

"Yeah, we live next door so I won't be weird if we are always together." Archie said as he walked over and kissed my head, smiling slightly before he looked over at the clock "we should get going, school will start soon."

Betty nodded and kissed my cheek "I'll stop by soon."

"Bye, love you both." I spoke up as two "I love you's' came from the both of them.

Awhile after they left the same nurse who had been looking after me walked into the room "good news." She smiled widely "you can leave today."

"Really?" I questioned as she nodded. "We have your discharge papers ready, Jennifer is on her way to pick you up."

I smiled widely, the nurse helped me up from the bed, and for the first time in awhile I stood up, slightly falling before catching myself on the rail of the bed. "I'm okay." I told her as she nodded, keeping her hand on my arm.

She helped me to the bathroom as I thanked her, stepping inside and getting the clean clothes from her hands, after I got changed with plenty difficulty, i zipped up my boots and stood up from my sitting place on the closed toilet seat.

I took the tie from around my wrist and threw my hair up into a quick ponytail, my face was a little paler then usual, a large cut on my head from where I fell, but was mostly healed by now.

"You're here." I smiled as Jen sat on the now made up bed, she nodded her head and stood up "Are you ready to leave?" She asked, I nodded my head in relief.

The nurse came back in with a wheelchair, I laughed slightly as she told me to sit down, I obliged and let the nurse wheel me out of the hospital and towards Jen's car.

I stood up with help from the nurse and got into the passenger side and sat down "thank you." I spoke up smiling at the nurse "for everything." The woman smiled and shook her head slightly. "I'm just doing my job, kid."

"Thank you." Jen told her as we waved goodbye, soon we were driving towards Sunnyside trailer park, I was excited to see my friends again outside of the hospital.