Chapter 26

The birds chirped loudly, the cold air blew softly against my skin, a slight shiver ran sent down my spine making  my arms subconsciously wrap themselves around myself for warmth

The birds chirped loudly, the cold air blew softly against my skin, a slight shiver ran sent down my spine making my arms subconsciously wrap themselves around myself for warmth.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Tell him what?" I spoke up, not turning around to look at the person who spoke, I just let my eyes train along the people who were at the park: couples, kids, families.

"Oh come on Juliekins." The red haired girl spoke walking to stand next to me "you should tell Jughead about the secret kiss I spied you and Archie sharing on Christmas Eve."

"I will." I sighed, Turing my head to the side, catching her green eyes locking onto mine "when the times right."

"When will the time ever be right?" Cheryl asked, Turing her head to look at the view in front of her "you know it never will."

"Maybe I'm willing to take a chance." I paused, listening to the kids scream in joy as they chased each other around on the grass, innocent smiles gracing their faces. "Or maybe I'm just scared on how he will react."

"I can see how much the boy loves you, Juliet." Cheryl spoke softly, letting the side she always kept hidden, Come out into the open "so just take a chance and tell him, if he loves you like he says he does." She paused, placing her hand on my shoulder "he'll be okay with it."

I nodded my head slowly, maybe Cheryl was right, the longer I keep this a secret the more it could become twisted when I do tell him, maybe the redhead is right.
.
.
.
The bed dipped making a tired groan escape my lips, a pair of hands were placed onto my shoulders, shaking me slightly "wake up!"

"Betty?" I questioned while my eyes fluttered open, Betty was sitting on the edge of the bed while Alice stood by her. "What are you guys doing in here?"

"We can't tell dad about this." Betty spoke In a whisper, which was almost as light as a feather "but mom wants to see him, Juliet."

"I want to see my son." Alice spoke, nodding her head.

"Then we'll go in the morning." I spoke up "we will find him, tomorrow." I turned to look at the clock and groaned "or maybe in a few hours."
.
.
.
.
Alice parked the car before betty and I climbed out, as did Alice, we walked into the building where our brother would hopefully be staying.

A man was stood in the office, a piece of glass separating us "Hey." I spoke up, getting the man's attention, Alice's hand was firmly gripped onto mine, i could already sense her anxiety.

"Forty dollars a night for a single bed, 20 for a bunk." The man spoke not looking up at us.

"Oh, uh, we're actually looking for someone." Betty spoke up "His name is Charles Smith, do you know him?"

"237." The man spoke without hesitation, I looked at him suspiciously but stepped back, sharing a look with Betty "oh, uh, thanks." I spoke before following Alice and Betty up the stairs.