Chapter 18

I dipped my spoon into the tub of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream, watching a random show on the Tv, Betty was sitting next to me with her own spoon in her hand, sometimes Taking some of the ice cream

"I understand that you're both grieving the break up of Juliehead." Jerome stated, as he walked into the living room of the Cooper household. "But ice-cream and a stupid romantic show..really guys." He laughed "you can't both more more cliche if you tried."

"It's not like you just got dumped by the person you thought was your soulmate." I glared at him, placing some ice-cream into my mouth.

"No I did not." He states looking at Betty "because I would be a mess if I lost Bets." He smirked as Betty blushed. "But I wouldn't be eating ice-cream and watching Tv." He spoke, slinging his arm over Betty's shoulder "I would be out there showing Betty what she was missing."

I raised my brow and leaned forward, placing the tub of ice-cream into the coffee table. "So, What you're saying is, I should act like nothing has happened?"

"Exactly." He grinned a toothy grin, Betty was also smiling as she nodded "maybe it would be a good time to have a make over and get rid of that horrible ombré of yours," She scrunched up her nose slightly.

I touched the ends of my hair and looked at the blonde and green that was there, nodded my head slightly "yeah, I'm down for that."

Betty squealed making Jerome groan and move away from her slightly "babe, calm down she only agreed to a makeover, nothing that exciting."

"Aye." Betty looked at him "this is a big thing for me, don't ruin it."

"Sorry, hun." He chuckled as she hit him on the Chest slightly, he rolled his eyes slightly.

I smiled at the scene, it reminded me of Jughead and I, all the playfulness and the look of love in their eyes, the soft gazes Jerome will give her makes my heart melt.

There is another person who comes to mind when I see the look Jerome gives Betty, Archie Andrews, the boy I once loved, why does he come into my mind most of the time since our kiss.

Maybe I have some unfinished feeling for him that need to come undone, but would that be the wrong thing to do? Maybe if I just told someone about the kiss it would make them all go away?

"Juliet?" Betty questioned as she waved her hand in front of my face. "Mm?" I hummed as she smirked. "Let's go and change you up!"
.
.
.
i stood in front of the mirror staring at my new hair, Betty had colored it herself since she wanted to be 'involved' in the perfection of it.