~~1~~

Arnav was standing infront of the mirror getting ready for the office. Gelling his hairs, he styled them back as always. Picking up the tie, he put it around his neck and was about to tie it when suddenly the shrill sound of his phone's ringtone caught his attention. Leaving the tie where it was, he picked up the phone to see his friend Armaan's name flashing on it. A small smile crept on his lips seeing it.

"Hello." Arnav spoke in a smiling voice.

"Hey Arnav!!! How you doing man??" Armaan chirped from the other end.

Arnav rolled his eyes seeing the over excitement of his friend.

"I am fine Armaan, what about you."

"I am doing great man. Listen I have called you to invite for the party tonight at my place and before you deny, let me warn you that you better be present tonight otherwise there will be no forgiving." Armaan said in a threatening voice.

"Armaan you know I don't like--"

Arnav was interrupted as his friend cut him in between.

"Yeah yeah I know, no need to tell me but even than I want you here tonight and mind you, not alone..bring khushi bhabhi aswell. Plzzz Yar..it's been so long we haven't met with each other. Plzz come here tonight, all our batch mates from Harvard will also be there..Plzz Arnav.." Armaan pleaded.

"Ohkay, ok..I will be there tonight along with your Khushi bhabhi.." Arnav said smiling a bit.

"Great!! Let's meet tonight than." Armaan exclaimed happily not before cutting the call.

Smiling and shaking his head Arnav put the phone on the dresser. He was about to pick up his tie when a hand came from behind stopping him. And Arnav Singh Raizada knew exactly who was it!

"Khushi.." He breathed holding her hands and bringing her infront of him.

Khushi smiled back at him and held his tie in her hands.

"Let me!" She said.

Grinning widely, Arnav nodded his head in approvement letting her take the tie in her hands.

"Ofcourse..ofcourse....no need to ask baby.." Arnav exclaimed winking at her as he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her more closer to him. Khushi blushed as she heard the endearment from him.

Khushi started tieing the knots perfectly. She was very much habitual of this as she used to do this on daily basis like a ritual to be performed.

"Khushi there is a friend's party tonight and he has especially ordered me to bring you with me. So will you accompany me there???" Arnav asked once Khushi was done with tie.

Smiling lightly, Khushi wounded her arms around his neck. Getting on her tip toes,she pecked his forehead lovingly.

"Only if my husband wants me to.."

"Ofcourse I want you khushi..is that even a question sweetheart??" Arnav said in a matter-of-fact tone as he kissed her nose.

"Fine than. I will go!" Khushi said.

"Okay, than be ready by seven. We will go after there after I get back from my office." Arnav said and Khushi just gave him a small smile showing her assurance.

"And yeah...don't look so beautiful like you always do. I don't want all those hungry slutty men to eyes what's mine." Arnav spoke. His tone laced with possessiveness as he pulled her more and more closer to himself as if trying to hide her from every single man out there.

Khushi rolled her eyes at this.

"You will never overcome with your jealousy and possessivenes!?" Khushi asked more like a statement.

"NEVER!!" Exclaimed Arnav as he flushed her body against him making her collide with his hard chest.

"You know that I don't like sharing. What's mine is only mine and when it comes to you, I can't tolerate even a single touch of someone else on you Khushi and you know that. You are that asset of mine, for which I can do anything to keep you with me without giving a fuck about fair or foul." Arnav said as he buried his face in the crook of her neck bitting their lightly leaving a mark there.

"Ssss" Khushi hissed as slight pain shot through her body.

"Arnav!!" She whined glaring at him. "What was that for??"

"To remind you that you are only and only mine. Only I have the right on you, your body and your soul." Arnav said as he start peppering soft kisses on the same spot trying to sooth the pain.

"Ufff....you and your jealousy....what should I do with both of you??" Khushi said irritated, as she unwound his arms around her waist and turned around to leave.

Her efforts went in vain as she was pulled back harshly into his chest. Her back was plastered to his front. Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and dipped in his face in her neck, again.

"Whose are you??" His voice was dangerously low.

Khushi felt a shiver ran down her spine at his husky voice.

"Whom do you belong to baby??" Arnav tightened his hold around her at the lack of response. He started placing kisses on her neck to her shoulder making her shudder with pleasure.

"Yy...you..you...." Khushi stuttered in his close proximity

"Only MINE!?" Arnav stated questioned. He wanted to hear her. He wanted her to say that she was only his. He wanted the satisfaction.

"Only YOURS!!" And Khushi gave him what he desired.

"Only MINE...always remember this." Arnav exclaimed as he swiftly turned her around and smashed his lips on hers taking her into a toe-curling kiss.

******************

That's it for now!!!

How was it??

Did you guys like it??

What do you think about Arnav's character??

Do leave your thoughts about it..

Will be waiting for your views...

Until next time...
Allah Hafiz...
Keep reading...
Keep smiling...