~~7~~

"Here!"

Arnav smiled at khushi as she placed his breakfast platter infront of him before settling herself down on the chair to his left side.

Picking up his butter toast, Arnav took it near to khushi's mouth to feed her. It was his habbit, to always feed the first and the last morsel of his food to her and he used to perform it everyday like a ritual.

Smiling widely, khushi put her hand on his and took a smile bite from his toast and then directed it back to his mouth. She could never get tired of all this. Everyday, Arnav used to do this and everyday, Khushi used to grin like a teenage girl at this. She literally loved this very sweet side of him. He was surely one hell of the best husband one could ever wish for. Leaning forward on her chair, khushi kissed his cheek before sitting back on her seat and digging into her own breakfast.

"Askim (Love)...!" Arnav called her.

In response, Khushi just hummed wiggling her brows.

"I will be late tonight. There is a very important meeting with a foreign delegate. Please don't wait for me and yeah, do have your dinner on time. I will have mine with the guests only, okay???" Arnav spoke.

Khushi's face instantly fell as her eyes lost all the glint. Leaving her plate, she leaned back on her chair with a sad face.

"Again you will come home late. This is happening since last two weeks Arnav. I can't take it anymore. Already the whole family is out of town. This big empty house eats me. You know na I don't like to stay alone.." Khushi whined.

"I am sorry balim, I know I am very busy nowadays but I promise that from next week nothing of this will happen. My whole time will be yours and yours only...infact tomorrow I will take you out for shopping. We will spend the whole day together, what say???" Arnav allocated.

Tomorrow?? Does this mean that he remembers the event?? That's why he is planning to....wow!! Nice...

Khushi thought to herself as a beautiful smile adorned her lips but wearing the mask of indifference, she looked at him with curious innocent eyes.

"Why tomorrow??" She asked looking at him with scrutinizing gaze.

Say it laad-governor...say that you remember what it is tomorrow...say it...

"Because tomorrow is weekend and I will be home. So I thought to make it up for the last week and take you out for shopping and outing." Arnav told making khushi squirm at her place.

How can I even think that laad-governor would remember what it is tomorrow. His thick-head never comes out of his business..

"There is no need to go for shopping Arnav. I already have everything.."

Arnav raised his brow looking at her with mischevious eyes. An evil plan had come in his mind making him smirk devilishly.

"You have everything??"

"Yeah...I have. My wardrobe is full." Khushi said unaware of the wickedness flowing in his brain.

"Are you sure hayatim!? Everything??" Arnav asked once again as he leaned back on his chair folding his hands on his chest.

"Yesss!! Why are you asking again and again??" Khushi snapped annoyingly.

"Lingerie??" Arnav smirked.

"Ah yarabbim! ( Hey Devi Maiya!)" Khushi choked on her food. She started coughing badly. Her face turned red with embarrassment.

A very smirking Arnav passed her a glass of water gesturing her to drink it. Khushi took the glass from his hand and drank it in one go. Placing the glass on the table, she took deep breaths trying to calm herself down.