~~8~~

Early in the morning, the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark Black sky into a bright blue one. The ablaze looking milky clouds got up from their peaceful slumber, starting their journey to visit around the sky.

Fresh windy cool breeze had started whistling like an invisible ghost. The beautiful colorful birds were twitting their morning melodies.

People had started for their respective jobs. Men for office, children for school and women for their daily courses were all set on.

But amidst this hustle bustle of the outer world, a couple was lying on their bed drowned in their oh-so-sweet-and-deep sleep oblivious of every other thing.

The sun rays peeping from the curtains hanging on the tall French windows made their way inside the room, falling on khushi's face. Squeezing her eyes for a second, she opened them scrunching her nose up, not at all pleased on the disturbance.

Yawning loudly, khushi tried to get up from the bed only to find herself being caged in her husband's arms. A small smile crept on her lips as she took in her Arnav's handsome face.

No doubt, he was the most breath-taking man, she had ever laid her eyes on. Grinning softly, khushi bend down and pecked his forehead lovingly as she started moving her fingers in his thick black hairs.

Few moments passed by just like this when khushi's eyes fall on the clock. She sat up straight on the bed with a loud gasp freeing herself from Arnav's grip.

"Hey Devi Maiya!!!! IT'S ALREADY NINE!! HOW CAN I SLEPT TILL SO LATE!!!"

Her voice was really loud enough to awake a dead man but it didn't bothered even a bit to her husband who was sleeping like a log.

"Oh Arnav...get up...its already nine..you got late for office..Wake up....Arnavvv...hurry up!!" Khushi shook him with all her might.

"Yeah yeah i love you too khushi..."Arnav responded in a groogy voice pulling Khushi back in his arms.

"What the!!" Khushi exclaimed as she fell back on his chest.

"Yeah baby...I said na love you too.." Arnav mumbled burying his face in her hairs.

"Oh God youu..." Wriggling out of his hold, an irritated Khushi stood up from the bed, walking towards the washroom.

"Laad-governor..." Khushi snarled. "He needs to learn a lesson."

Picking up the mug from the basin, She filledlled it with water and came out from the washroom. Reaching near the bed, she looked at her husband's sleeping form with narrowed eyes and than at the mug with mischief. The next moment a loud splash was heard followed by a 'What the!!'

"Wake up you sleepy head, you are getting late for office.." Khushi screeched.

Arnav sat up on the bed with a shocked face. His eyes were wide opened. The closet water has drenched him completely. His hairs were now stuck to his forehead and water was dripping down. His purple sweet shirt was clunging to his body like a magnet clung to metal.

Khushi who was standing there angrily with narrowed eyes, suddenly burst into laughter seeing his astonished state. Arnav took a little time to get back to his senses and realize what his beautiful yet mischievious wife had done to him.

"Khushiiiii...what the hell you did??" He nearly shouted.

"I...haha...I...I just wanted to....haha...I..." Khushi couldn't stop laughing.

"You can't stop laughing, right khushi?? Let's see if you will still laugh or not??" Threatning her, Arnav got up from the bed scotting closer to her.

Khushi's eyes widened with fear.