~~15~~

Vote and Comment loads if you want me to continue this story because I am thinking to end it in the next one or two chapters!!

This chapter is inspired by an Urdu Novel, "Aab e Hayat"

********************

There is a saying, 'We never value a person or his/her presence until and unless, he/she goes away from us.' It's absolutely true. The moment, that one particular person disappear from our eyes, we realize that how much of hell in love we are with him/her. Irony but true it is, we acknowledge their importance, and the significance of their presence around us when they went out of our sight.

Khushi had never imagined that she would miss her husband to this extent that every other thing will be left behind in the background. It had been few days since Arnav had left for his trip and these two days were like a hell for Khushi. She was so used to, to his enchanting presence, his exoticating voice, his handsom face and the love he used to shower on her, that now when all of this had disappeared suddenly, it had made her insane. She wasn't able to digest this fact that she won't be seeing her Arnav for the next two weeks. It was like, she had gone in the state of denial. Her baby, her health, her medication, were left behind at the bottom of her priorities list. It was like, as if infront of Arnav, every other thing had faded away. When he was there, every thing was there...when he wasn't beside her, nothing was important.

It was complete madness at her part but it was true that she used to feel that he will pop out of nowhere suddenly and embrace her, kiss her like he used to. Since last few days, it had become her habit to sit in the lounge at the usual time of his arrival back home and wait for him. Although she knew that he won't come but Khushi couldn't help herself in this.

This matter wasn't about love anymore, it was about habit. Arnav had made her addicted to himself. Like a parasite, Khushi had become needy and cripple of his existence around her. And when they say that, 'Sometimes addiction is lot more dangerous than love' , they are indeed right.

The first few days passed any how. Arnav was constantly in touch with her via WhatsApp, text messages and video chat. Khushi, who was never so fond of Social Network and all, was always found online nowadays. All these accounts which she used to deem as 'useless' before had became very 'dear' to her because they were the only platform which were keeping her connected to her love.

"Arnav" had became her favorite notification.

They used to talk whenever he was free. Their chats used to revolve mostly around Khushi, baby and how much they were missing each other. Arnav used to fuss about her health and she used to rant on him for taking his medicines on time. It seemed like, the miles distance had increased their love for each other even more.

But the real problem started from fifth day of his departure. That day Arnav didn't call her whole day. No voice call, no video call, no text, no Watsapp message and no e-mail. Khushi went bersek. It was the first time after their marriage when she didn't see his face or listen his voice.

Actually, the thruth was that Arnav was very busy. He had already told Khushi that he won't be able to call or video chat with her for the next few days but he had tried to keep contact through text and Watsapp messages but now, even they had stopped.

Khushi couldn't eat her dinner that night properly. If not for Mary, maybe she had even neglected her medicines. Whole day she kept her phone in her hand, hoping to receive at least one message from him but alas!! No.

At the end of that day, Khushi was extremely angry on Arnav and only in that fit of rage, she reached on a decision.

"I also won't call him now, neither will I message him. I won't even ask him that when he is coming. If he wants to come, most welcome and if he doesn't want than he should go to hell for all I care. The mistake is all mine. If I hadn't given him so much importance, he wouldn't have done this with me. Idiot!! Mad!! illmannered, ill-literate!"