~~3~~

KHUSHIIIII!!!" A loud shrieking sound was heard from their side.

Both Arnav and Khushi instantly looked at the direction only to find a handsome man in his early twenties standing there. His eyes were plastered on khushi. He was looking like as if he had seen a ghost. Arnav glared at him when he refused to move his eyes away but the next second, he got the biggest shock of his life.

Removing his arm from her waist, Khushi ran towards that man who instantly opened his arms taking her in a bare hug.

"ADIII!!! It's you!!!" Khushi squealed. Her voice dripping with happiness.

And Arnav Singh Raizada saw red! Pure red! The green monster inside him woke up with a yawn. His jaw tightened and his eyes started spitting fire. His hand had turned into a tight fist at his side making his knuckles turned white. Raw anger consumed him as he saw the sight infront of his eyes.

First time, for the first time in their married life Khushi had removed his hand of her. First time, she had dreaded his touch( as he thought), for the first time she had touched, heck hug another man and let him reciprocate it. And for the first time she had ignored him for some other man.

"Oh my God!! I can't believe it's you Adii.. seriously when coming here I never thought that this night is going to turn into the best night of my life. I can't tell you Adi how much happy I am seeing you here.." Khushi chirped as she threw her arms around Adu's neck taking him into a hug.

"Oh God!! Khush...my jaleebi...I seriously can't believe it's you...just look at you...you have grown up in such a beautiful lady, aren't you?? Where that two-pony-tails girl went, han???" Adi asked wiggling his brows.

Khushi laughed out loud throwing her head back.

"Really Adi?? Jaleebi?? Are you serious?? I can't believe this...you will still call me with this name??" Khushi asked as she hit him on his shoulder playfully.

"Yeah obviously..I haven't forget your love for them.. remember you used to say that you are going to name your son as jaleebi..." Adi laughed.

Khushi chuckled loudly hitting him once again. Her every posture was reflecting beatitude. Happiness was dripping from her face profusely.

"Khush... sweetie...I never thought that I will meet you here tonight. I can't tell you how much happy I am.." Adi said hugging her once again.

"Same here Adi..same here." Khushi said as she reciprocated the hug with same emotions.

Amidst all this, there was one person who was standing rooted to his spot. Arnav Singh Raizada; his eyes were blazing with fire shooting daggers at the duo who were so much into each other oblivious of there surroundings. Arnav closed his hand in a tight fist, his nail digging in his palm but he seemed to be least effected by this. His knuckles had turned white with the force, ready to punch that guy straight in his face who was going all lovey-dovey with his wife.

Arnav couldn't comprehend the feelings which were bubbling inside him. Anger, rage, pain, jealousy, possessivenes, hatred and on top of that insecurity was reflecting from his eyes. He so wanted to march forward and snatch Khushi from that other guy and he did the same.

He stormed towards the duo like a raging lion. His eyes were blood shot with the angst. Reaching near them, he held khushi's wrist and pulled her back roughly to his side wrapping an arm around her waist, practically pressing her body to his.

"Excuse me Mr who are you?? How can you just pull her like this?" Adi asked angrily as he saw the rough manhandling.

Arnav raised his brow gritting his teeth hardly but before he could connect his fist to Adi's face as he so wanted to, Khushi jumped in.