~~11~~

"Baby, my baby...mine and Arnav's baby! Oh I need to tell him. He was waiting for this news for so long. He will be so happy. I should tell him"

Getting up from the recliner, she rushed towards her cell-phone. Just when she was about to call him, a thought crossed her mind.

"It's such a special news. I can't tell him just like that. He should know it in a special way.!!"

A beautiful smile adorned her lips as she got the perfect idea to give this news to her husband.

"What more than 1st wedding anniversary could be better to give him this news? Surely this is the best gift I can give him." Khushi said smiling widely.

They were going to have their first wedding anniversary the next day. Khushi just couldn't believe that a whole year has passed. The time she spent with her husband in this year was sure the best and worth relishing. Looking back, she could only fine lots and lots of love, which Arnav showered upon her. Oh how damn possessive he was about her! Not capable of bearing, even the shadow of another man over her.

A small smile grazed her lips remembering his anger, jealousy and frustration on the night of party where she met with Aditya.

She knew that Arnav love her the most in the whole world, she was damn lucky.

One year, one whole year has passed. She could count it on her tips. One year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8765 hours and 525919 minutes of pure Bliss, happiness, contentment and loads of love which she cherished with her husband and now they were going to celebrate their one year of togetherness and her pregnancy news was a cherry on top.

A wedding anniversary is a celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity between two soul-mates. Khushi was damn excited, looking forward for the other day.

***************

Pacing the length of corridor, she was impatiently waiting for Arnav to arrive back home.

"How I am going to tell him this??" Khushi bit her nails.

"Obviously I can't tell him just like that...there should be a special way...I can't just tell him it on his face.."

Her monologue was efflueting when the door bell rang. With fast beating heart, she leaped towards the door.

"Hell--" Opening the door, she chirped but stop in mid seeing Aman, Arnav's manager standing there.

"Khushi bhabhi, this is for you. Sir has send this along with the message to hurry up because he is waiting for you at the farm house." Aman informed in one go forwarding the parcel towards Khushi.

"Oh okay, thank you." She took it from his hands and marched towards the stairs hurriedly. Excitement seeping through every fibre of her body.

Coming inside the room, she closed the door behind and walked towards the bed. Opening the parcel, she found three different boxes in it with a note on top. She picked it up, going through the content.

" You have got the gift, isn't it? Get ready love. Looking forward to see you in it. Can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss you.

Love,

ASR!"

A beautiful red hue formed on khushi's cheeks. She hurriedly picked up the first box to reveal a beautiful deep red evening gown. The material was soft as silk, slipping down from her hands. One look at it and khushi could tell that it was designed by her husband only. The dress was screaming of elegance and class.

The next two boxes had matching jewelry and espadrilles. Each and every thing was extremely beautiful. Not wanting to waste another second, khushi picked up the things and dashed inside the washroom to get ready.