~~9~~

"Arnav comeon try this one aswell." Khushi said holding out a red colour shirt in her hand.

Arnav gasped loudly looking at her disastrous choice.

"Are you kidding me Khushi?? You want me to try this shirt??" He asked in an unbelievable tone.

"Yeah I want...so what's the big deal in this?? Go and try it." Khushi spoke as she thurst the shirt in Arnav's hand who gave her a are-you-nuts look.

"No way khushi, I am not going to wear this shirt at any cost. Put it back in the rack." Arnav dismissed throwing the poor shirt back in khushi's hands.

"Why so?? Han?? Tell me...what's wrong in this shirt?? It's such a nice and decent piece. Just look at the material of cloth..it's so soft and on top of all...this color is your favorite."
Khushi said giving one after another reasons.

Armav almost groaned on her reasons.

"Khushi are you in your senses?? This color is my favorite for you....not for myself. I am not going to buy it and that's final, No.more.arguments." He stressed on every word.

"Yar Arnav, you can at least try for once. There are so many people who wear such colors and--"

"Yeah you are right, there are surely many people who wear such colors but none on them is ASR! Khushi do you really want me to wear such stupid bright colors and look like some cheap theater actor?? You want my employees to make fun of me??" Arnav tried to make her emotional.

"Really?? Is it so?? People will make fun of you??" Khushi asked with wide eyes.

Arnav simply nodded carrying an innocent look.

"Then no way you are going to wear it. I am putting it back." Khushi said as she turned around and put the shirt back in the rack.

Arnav chuckled seeing her face. She was really the most innocent person on the planet of Earth. It was just so easy for Arnav to jockey her.

He felt his heart swealing with love for his wife. Bending down, he tried to peck her lips but was instantly pushed by a horrified khushi.

"What are you doing?? We are not in home Arnav. Keep your hands and yourself away from me." She scolded him.

"So what if we aren't at home? You are my wife khushi. I can hold and kiss you whenever I want. You or anyone else can't stop me." Arnav spoke as he again tried to hold her.

"Arnav!!" Khushi said in a warning tone glaring at him.

"What Yar?? Now I need other's permission to kiss you??" He whined.

"Keep quiet and come with me. I have to look for your ties aswell." Khushi ordered as she turned around and started walking towards the other section.

***************

Picking up a grey-black tie from the rack, Khushi put it around Arnav's collar tieing the knots perfectly.

Taking it as his chance, Arnav tried to snake his arms around her waist in an attempt to pull her closer to himself but all his efforts went in gutter as khushi swayed his hands away.

"What did I told you?? Keep your hands with yourself or otherwise believe me, I won't mind a dam in tieing them with this tie only." Khushi threatened him pulling the knots a little harshly making him cough a little.

"What the!! " He choked but composing himself, started again. "Khushi... please Yar. No one is here except us even then you have a problem." Arnav complaint making a sad face.