~~17~~

"It's going to be a girl, Khushi. My little princess, my beautiful daughter."

"No! It's going to be a boy. My prince, my handsome son."

"Don't argue with me Khushi. When I am saying that it's going to be a girl than it's going to be a girl only."

"Haww!! You stupid, idiot laad-governor. It's not me who is arguing. It's you who is picking up an unnecessary fight with me. When I am saying that it's going to be a boy than it's going to be that only."

"Curse me how much you want but that won't change the fact. It's going to be my little princess only."

"No! No! No! It's going to be my little prince."

"Girl! Khushi." Arnav said in a bored tone.

"Boy! Arnav." Khushi retorted back.

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl"

"Boy!

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Got you!!!" Arnav laughed out loud, with a glint of triumph in his voice.

Khushi's eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect O-shape as she realized the blunder she committed. That clever Raizada had tricked her into his way. Anger bubbled up inside her. Flaring her nose, she blew away the loose fringes off her forehead and gritted her teeth hard. Her right hand was in a tight fist, ready to punch Arnav right across his face......only if he was present infront of her.

"What happened khushi? Cat got your tongue, han?" Arnav mocked.

Khushi's lower lip quivered as helpless, angry tears formed in her eyes. Her pregnancy hormones took a 360° turn, switching her mood from anger to sadness.

"Y..you la...laad-governor." She hicupped making Arnav alert on the other side of phone. "Here...I am all alone...without you... carrying your child....bearing so much pain and there you are...arguing and making fun of me." Khushi sobbed.

Arnav gulped, scratching the back of his head. An angry Khushi was a fun to tease but a crying Khushi was something, he couldn't stand at any cost and that too, when he was miles away from her.

"Uhh, Khushi...baby stop crying please. You know that I hate to see tears in your eyes, right? Please stop crying darling. I can't bear to listen your cries when I can't even wipe away your tears." Arnav pleaded.

"No! I won't stop crying. I will cry and cry and cry and cry...as much as I want. And why do you even care? After all, it's you who have made me cry." Khushi blamed, hicupping in the process.

Arnav raked a helpless hand through his hairs and thinned his lips. This was going out of his hands.

"Ok! I am so sorry baby. I won't argue with you anymore. If you are saying that it's going to be our son than it's going to be him only. Please forgive me for making you cry. Please!!" Arnav requested.

Khushi narrowed her eyes as if testing the sincerity of his words. Sensing her silence, Arnav spoke again. "Please Khushi?"

A victorious smile broke on khushi's lips hearing her husband's defeated voice. She wiped away her tears with a finger in a cocky style and held her head up like a winner.

"Fine! You are forgiven."

"Thank you so much baby. I love you."

"You are not welcome Raizada." Khushi twisted her mouth.