~~2~~

Evening Time:

( Shantivan )

Arnav stepped inside the house after a long tiring day at office only to be welcomed by an usual silence which had adorned the whole face. Frowning he looked around the lounge in search of any family member but found no one.

"Strange!! Where are all of them??" He mumbled.

"HP!!!"

"HP! Here now!!" Arnav called out.

Hariparkash came out from the kitchen running like a bullet train. Obviously he didn't afford to enrage his Arnav bhaiya, did he??

"Yy..yes bhaiya?" His breathing was labored.

"Where is the whole family?? Have they gone somewhere?? And where is khushi??" Arnav inquired. His brows frowned in confusion.

"Woh..woh bhaiya...everyone has gone to Nani-ji's friend house except NK-ji, he has gone to visit a friend and Khushi bhabhi is in her room." HP informed.

"What?? Khushi is in her room!? Tsk, than why were you wasting my time giving your stupid junky details?? Idiot!!" Arnav declared annoyingly as he marched towards his room.

HP sighed seeing his retreating back but than a small smile crept on his lips.

"Who would have thought that the great Arnav Singh Raizada would be this whipped and smitten by a chit of a girl who is fortunately his wife, that his family's whereabouts would appeared junky stupid details near him, that he would be no more interested in his family. Great job Khushi bhabhi, you have practically changed him." HP said shaking his head a little as he walked back towards the kitchen.

On the other hand, Arnav was striding towards his room. The day Khushi had come in his life and in his house, every other thing had gone in the background for him. Khushi had become his first most priority. It wasn't like that the family had any issue with this, infact they were very happy to see their choty back to life. Whatever happened in the past, had drew him far away from the colors of life. He had changed into a rude, cold and ruthless businessman ASR but khushi's arrival in his life had changed him on a 360° turn. The Arnav which was buried deep inside him, Khushi had managed to take him out. She had changed him for good and he had let her and now this changed Arnav was totally, deeply, irrecoverably love with his wife, with his khushi.

He was very possessive about her. And by 'very' it means VERY. He couldn't even bear the shadow of some other man on her, touching her was totally out of equation. He wanted her only for himself, all for himself and Khushi was well aware of this. Somewhere, she used to enjoy this also, alot. Her husband was very much in love with her and so she was! Life was very beautiful for them.

*************

"Khushi!!" The door flung open and Arnav stepped inside the room.

His eyes desperately looking for his life, to see her, hug her, kiss her. It was his daily routine and today was no different.

Khushi was sitting infront of the dresser giving final touch to her preparation. Listening his voice, she looked back and Arnav felt as if the world had stopped revolving for him. The sight infront of him caused his breathing to hitch. He could feel his heart thumping in his chest wildly like a drum.

There, infront of him stood khushi in a deep red evening gown. The dress was sleeveless with a U-neck which was showing a little bit of her cleavage. Her hairs were styled to a side with thick rollers adorning them making her look beautiful. She was carrying a very little makeup but was wearing dark red lipstick on her beautiful plump lips.