~~13~~

"Are you sure Khushi you will be able to live without me?" Arnav looked at his stubborn wife.

"Damn sure!!" She replied with her head high.

"You won't miss me??"

"No I won't!! Why will I even miss you in the first place??" She countered back.

"I guess you have forgotten your own words Khushi. You used to say that you can't bear my absence even for a second." Arnav's voice was sad.

"I remember it completely Arnav but it's not like everything remains same for whole life. People change and so do their emotions." Khushi shrugged her shoulders.

"I can't believe this. How can you be so casual about this. Isn't it affecting you even a little?? Is it so easy for you to say good bye?"

"God!! Arnav. Why are you getting so senti? It's not like you are going forever. It's just a business tour. It's not like you are going for the first time." Khushi tried to explain.

"Yeah right!! For two days to Mumbai and three days to Nainital. This time it's for two whole weeks darling and that too, out of India, USA!! I don't want to leave you here in this condition. I will be tensed all along thinking about you and baby. I don't want to go." Arnav said adamantly.

Khushi's heart fluttered with happiness seeing his concern and love towards her and the baby. Smiling lovingly, she got on her toes and pecked his lips. Her 6 months pregnant belly resting between them.

"I will be absolutely fine and so do the baby. Don't worry Arnav." She tried to assure him.

"Won't you miss me? Will you be able to live without me?" Arnav asked the same question again, which he was asking since this tour was lined up.

"No I won't. And what's there to miss anyway? We will talk daily and will do the video call aswell. Simple!"

This nonchalance of her was pricking Arnav so much as well as astounding him. Few days back, her pregnancy harmones weren't allowing him to stay away from her. She wanted him beside herself all the time. She had become more and more desperate or he might say, horny for him. That was the first thought that came to Arnav's mind when he learned about this tour. He was fearing Khushi's reaction. He was expecting her to burst out and prohibit him from going but to his utter horrific surprise, the news didn't effect khushi even a but. Heck, she allowed him to go happily. And that was something, Arnav was unable to believe.

"Have your heart replaced with a stone khushi? I am unable to digest this fact that my absence won't effect you!" Arnav said accusingly.

Khushi laughed heartily throwing her head back.

"I am surprised to see this side of Arnav Singh Raizada. Tell me, what should I do? Should I speak dialogues like filmy heroines?" She asked, grinning.

"Only filmy heroines speak dialogues?" Arnav was offended.

"No, heroes also speak!"

Arnav looked away shaking his head muttering a small 'unbelievable'

Grinning at his sulking form, Khushi sat down on the bed and zipped up his suitcase. She was about to pick it up when Arnav stopped her and the case himself, placing it beside the wardrobe.

"Come on, let's go out for a coffee!"

"Coffee? Right now?? Why??" Khushi asked.

"I won't be here for the next two weeks khushi. Want to make some last minuted memories which will keep me sane there." He replied.