~~12~~

Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate but being the right mate. Arnav and khushi had always been right--no scratch that, had always been perfect for each other. The seven vows which they took on their wedding day, weren't simple some promisesfor them. They were far more than that. Both of them had always considered themselves damn lucky for having each other. Their understanding, chemistry, blind trust, faithfulness and loads of love for each other had increased with each passing day and now a part of both of them was on the way to strengthen this holy bond even more.

A successful married life requires falling in love again and again but always with the same person. Arnav was a living example of this. His love and possessiveness for khushi was indescribable and it knew no bounds. Same goes for Khushi aswell. Both of them loved each other to the stars and moon and now, their baby was on the way to share their love.

Since the day Arnav had got the news of khushi's pregnancy, he was super blissed. His happiness knew no bounds. His care and love for his wife had increased to ten folds. He was treating her like a fragile doll, not allowing her to even step down the bed without him beside her.

On the other hand, Khushi still couldn't believe that she was going to be a mother. She was beyond ecstatic. The feeling of a life growing inside her was too good. She was already in love with her baby.

Life had certainly become more beautiful for them.

****************

Sitting on the couch comfortably with her legs sprawled on the cushion ahead, Khushi was impatiently waiting for her husband to get back home. Her eyes darted towards the wall clock which was already showing 6:00 PM. Recklessness and wait was seeping through every fibre of her body.

It was the fourth month of her pregnancy and her crazy mood swings were on top nowadays along with the stupid morning sickness as Khushi addressed it. Arnav was super pateint with her, bearing all her crazy tantrums and fullfilling her unexpected wishes.

Amidst all this, there was one more thing was there which Arnav was enjoying alot and that was, Khushi always wanted him beside her. Her crazy harmones had taken a toll on her. Her desire for her husband had increased. She was always ready to pounce on him and Arnav was obviously more than happy to compell her wish.

The sudden sound of bell pulled khushi out of her la-la land.

"Arnav agya!! ( Arnav is here!)" She exclaimed with happiness glinting in her eyes.

Hurriedly getting up from the couch, taking care of her belly, Khushi walked towards the door with a beaming smile on her face. Pulling the door open, the radiant smile on her face stretched more widely as she spotted her husband on the door.

"Hello beautiful!" Arnav greeted as he stepped inside and hug his wife, squeezing her warmly. Leaning back he kissed her lips and forehead like he always used to do after coming from office. He than bent down and plached a soft kiss on her stomach caressing it affectionately.

"Arnav!!! I missed you soooooo much!!" Khushi exclaimed as she literally jumped on him kissing his both cheeks soundly.

Arnav chuckled seeing his over excited wife not knowing how hot and sexy he had appeared to his wife at that moment.

"Ohhh Arnav i love you soooooo much!!!" Khushi said wounding her arms around his neck.

"I love you too darling!" Arnav kissed her head.

A full bloomed smile adorned their faces as they both kept on looking each other with love filled eyes.

"Comeon, let's get inside!" Arnav said as he held khushi's hand and started walking inside.