~~16~~

Happy 7th IPKKND Anniversary to all the ArShians out there!!😘😘

NOTE: Before reading, just keep in mind that Arnav and Khushi aren't married yet and they are studying at Harvard University!!

*************

EGO; the three letter word which hold you back from saying things that your heart is dying to say. The only requirement to destroy a relationship and the only thing which Khushi Kumari Gupta hated about Arnav Singh Raizada.

His big, fat, elephant-size ego which hadn't allowed him to confess his feelings to her. Arnav was smitten by her, no doubt about that. The day his eyes had landed on her, Khushi had become his. Forever!! But his manly macho didn't let him confess his raging feelings to her.

On the other hand, being the typical girl which Khushi was, she was expecting him to take the first step. She was madly in love with him but that doesn't mean that she could go and propose him first.

Both of them were fully aware of their feeling for each other. Arnav knew that Khushi was only his and Khushi knew that he was only hers. Despite the lack of an official proposal, both of them had their fair share of steamy make-out sessions and hot kisses with each other. From the last four years during their Masters session at Harvard, Khushi had waited for him to speak up and propose her officially but that stubborn, hot-headed man didn't.

She couldn't comprehend what his real problem was actually. Neither did he date her himself, nor did he allowed any other guy to do so. There were times when some guys did asked her out but that resulted in their punched faces and her bruised lips. After every such incident, he would kiss the hell out of her and than march away not before warning her to not mingle with any other guy.

Arnav Singh Raizada had became a disease for her in which she was suffering from the last four years.

The other thing which irritated Khushi to the core was his irrational behavior. On one side, he never let her date any man but on the other side he had had a huge list of girlfriends who were attracted to him like a moth is attracted to a fire. They used to threw themselves on him. He was the heart-throb of Harvard with exceptionally handsome figure and extra ordinarily intelligent brain.

But the feelings which Arnav's heart had for Khushi were unmatchable. He had dated many girls but what he used to feel with Khushi's slightest touch was unexplainable. She was capable of leaving him sleepless for nights and she had successfully did so. Every time, his eyes used to land on her, his heart used to pace up like crazy. Arnav was madly, deeply and passionately in love with her.

The only thing which was holding him back was he didn't want her to become the talk of town. Her dignity and respect were precious to him. He didn't want their relationship to be pointed out or to be gossip around with and that was the exact reason, he never made her his girlfriend officially.

It WASN'T his ego like khushi had misunderstood.

*************

"What does he think of himself? Egoistic prick. Just wait and watch, Raizada. I am coming to blew you off. If you wouldn't propose me today, I will change my name."

Khushi muttered in a challenging voice as she stood outside the Latin Spanish hotel where a cocktail party thrown by one of her batch-mates and she was determined enough to make a certain Raizada bow infront of her.

Taking a deep breath, she ran a hand through her hairs trying to wash off the nervousness and calm down her fast beating heart.

"Chillax Khushi and focus on your goal for tonight. You have to make that obstinate cow confess."