Chapter 1: True reunion.

This is the story of our lives.

Never thought I'd see that face again

Never thought I'd see that face again... Finally... My bestest friend... Is actually alive this whole time... I don't have to feel alone anymore...

-Alex J. Mercer

[Flashback... Location: NYZ. AKA: New York Zero]

New York zero... The place where no man or woman should be anymore... Well thats what the humans here say as you were walking up a huge building as you were on the Gentek phone on video call with one of the evolves.

Evolves: Sir... One of our evolves located Heller... Permission to kill that f*cker.

(y/n): No! We need that man alive... As much as I don't like it, but Alex wants him alive... Just make sure you do your homework like we planned.

Evolve: Ready the next White light for recruits?

You nodded as you hung up and put the phone away as you continue to walk up the walls.

(y/n): *sigh* Hope you know what your doing Alex... Cause I feel like he's going to find out soon...

You made it to the rooftop as you looked around to see normal black watch soldiers minding their own business.

Blackwatch 1: So have you heard?

Blackwatch 2: That kid right?

Blackwatch 1: yea, they say he came from a different dimension man!

Blackwatch 2: Bullsh*t!

You slowly walked towards them as you hear their conversation.

Blackwatch 1: think about it! He has no virus, no connection with Zues or Heller and theres not a single file about him, we don't even know his name!

Blackwatch 2: Sh*t man! This is some area 51 level of creepy.

(y/n): I know right?

The two soldiers turn to see you as they panicked.

Blackwatch 1: OH SH*T!!!

Blackwatch 2: ITS HIM! FIRE FIRE!!!

The soldiers began to fire you as you dodged every bullet as you dashed towards one of them and kicked him off the building to his death, you look towards the other as he was reloading as you kicked his rifle in the air, grabbed the barrel and swing it as he falls to the ground.

(y/n): Come now, why not join us huh? I'll give you ice cream if you Doooo~

Blackwatch 1: F*ck you!

(y/n): Eh more ice cream for me then.

You then lifted him up by the neck as you punch him in the head repeatedly as the sound of his skull was being destroyed can be heard as he is now a dead corpse.