Chapter 25: Zombie Hunting! The Harem Reaper Takes Point... But A God Turns...

This has been the journey so far...

The Hunt for the Undead was about to begin

The Hunt for the Undead was about to begin... They prepared their tools and weapons for combat... But the God of Thunder... Had a small issue.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): So... How many floors is there?

Natasha: Thirty Floors to clear.

Alex: Best if we all split up into small groups, get this over with and find out how we're going to find the Fantastic Four.

You and everyone else in Stark Tower were forming a plan on the Ground Floor. Janet stood beside you while the girls whispers to each other.

Kyouka: Is anyone going to mention the Zombie next to (y/n)? Its being normal like if it wasn't a Zombie.

Janet: I heard that you little Brat!

Captain America: Alright, standing around isn't going to fix the problem at hand. So Tony, Bruce and-

Suddenly... A loud thud was heard. Everyone turned their heads to see Thor just standing there as he dropped his Hammer.

Thor: I feel... Straaange...

Alex: Sh*t...

Thor lifts up his head... His left half of his face begins to turn from the Zombie virus... However, before you or Alex could do anything, Tony began.

Tony: Hey, Thunder Buddy. You dropped your hammer.

Thor: Huh? Oh yes... I did indeed.

Thor goes for his hammer... But seems to be having difficulty lifting it as he and everyone else were confused.

Thor: What...?

Tony: Come on, Buddy. No time for jokes.

Thor: This is no joke, Stark!

As Thor shouted, everyone turned back around as if nothing was happening... But Bruce whispers as he stood beside you and Alex.

Bruce: Tony! Don't you see what's happening?!

Tony: I know what's happening. That's why if we mention it, he'll freak out and try to take us all on.

Natasha: Did anyone see Thor get bit?

(y/n): No, I didn't see a scratch on him.

Summer: I'm very confused by what's going on. Can you answer ALL our questions when you're done?

You turn to Summer and nodded your head... Then... Thor began...

Thor: Natasha.

Natasha: Yes?

Natasha or "Black Widow" replied, turning around as Thor gently grabs her hand and asked while he was missing an eye.

Thor: Is this one of your beauty accessories?

Alex: Uh...

Natasha then puts on a fake smile before tossing Thor's eye away, Bruce was shocked to see this.

Natasha: Why it is! Thank you, Thor!

Thor was confused before seeing it as some joke, laughing it out as Captain America began.

Captain America: We need to do something about Thor.

(y/n): Weeeell while you guys try to figure that out, it'll be rude to just leave the guy's weapon on the ground.

You said, making your way towards Thor's hammer as the Avengers tries to stop you.

Tony: I wouldn't do that if I were you, Kiddo.

Thor: Mjolnir can only be lifted by those are worthy, only I can-

And before Thor finishes... You held the hammer in your hand without a problem in the world... Everyone just stared as Thor threes to hide his shocked expression.

Everyone: Oh...

[Timeskip with both Thor and (y/n) drinking strong Rum till the two were completely drunk.]

Thor: STARK!  BANNER! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!? RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!!

(y/n): Ohhhh... That's some powerful glass case you got.

Tony: Impressive isn't it, kiddo?

(y/n): Very.

In another room, Thor was placed inside a large glass room to keep him in check as you have placed Thor's hammer on a table. Everyone was here as Janet remains right by you.

(y/n): Alright, anyone else infected or we're alright?

Natasha: I think I figured out how Thor got infected.

Tony and yourself turn towards Natasha... Tony smiled and asked.

Tony: With what evidence? Leave this sort of stuff for the scientists.

Natasha: Thor wasn't bitten, a bite wouldn't pierce an Asgardian skin.

Then... She lifted up her hand as the virus spreads across her hand...

Natasha: It's being spread by touch... Now there's three infected.

Bruce: Wait, who's the third?!

Natasha turns to you and asked.

Natasha: (y/n). Didn't you touch Thor's hammer?

(y/n): Eh? I did. Why?

Siesta: (y-y/n)! Your hands!

Everyone turns to you, seeing your hand rotting from the virus... Buuuuuuuut the virus stopped, disappeared and you're A.O.K.

Everyone: ...

(y/n): What? I'm already an undead basically, you can't turn me into zombie.

...

...

...

(y/n): Now someone get Black Widow here her own Glass Case before she gets any ideas.

And then, everything fades to black as the title "Marvel Zombie" appeared as the title begins to rot and silence fills the air.