Chaoter 22: The Hulk's Hunger Continues!

This has been the journey so far...

The Hunger within the Undead has finally faded

The Hunger within the Undead has finally faded... But the mighty Hulk yet hungers for the flesh of the survivors... The Soul Consumer and the Black Virus must stop him at all cost... But one wishes to make the ultimate sacrifice.

-Crow Father.

Hulk: HULK HUNGRY! WHY IS HULK FRIENDS TRY AND STOP HULK FROM EATING?!

Gaint Man: Calm down big guy! There is no reason to hurt these people! Just stop and think!

Inside the safe room, the Undead Avengers, you and Alex mercer were trying to stop the Hulk from eating the survivors as the Hulk still has the strength to continue.

Hulk: HULK WON'T THINK!!! HULK EATS!!!

Hulk grabbed Gaint Man by his of and swings him across the room along with you and the rest as the Hulk rushes towards the survivors as you immediately got up and leap towards Hulk and reeled back your right foot.

(y/n): REAPER KICK!!!

You kicked Hulk across the face as he crashes into a wall while you land on the ground, taking heavy breathing as you and the others were exhausted from fighting.

(y/n): Is there any way we can stop this thing?!

???: There is... But it's not going to be a pretty one, doctor (l/n).

You turn your head to see Doctor Reynolds, approaching from the hole in the wall as he began.

Reynolds: It seems like the only way to stop him is to kill him in his Banner form... And to do that... His hunger must be fed. It was a pleasure working with you, professor.

Old Reynolds said as he began to walk towards the hungry beast as you were confused by what he is doing as you tried to stop Reynolds... But Luke Cage rushed behind you and held you in place as you shouted.

(y/n): What are you doing?!?

Luke: I know this plan is f*cked but it's the only way to stop Hulk from eating everyone else!

(y/n): SON OF A B*TCH! Let me go!

You tried to escape Luke's grasp but you were weren't sting enough at the moment as you were forced to see Reynolds get picked up by the Hulk... And that was the moment when the Hulk ate Doctor Reynolds as you watched in horror... Minutes later... The Hulk transformed into small Banner as his stomach was large after consuming Reynolds as he begged.

Banner: Please! You have to stop me! I don't know how long I can hold him!

Spiderman: We know.

Spiderman replied as he, Gaint man and Iron Man surrounded Banner as they charged up their cosmic beam... However you pushed Spiderman aside as you placed a foot on Banner's chest as he can see the hate in your eyes.

(y/n): You ate my friend... And now... I'm going to eat you!

And from there... You reach towards Banner and tore him apart and ate his very flesh... Not leaving a piece of him as Janet watched in horror while you consumed him with rage and hate in your eyes.

[Timeskip with Normal Banner teaching (y/n) about Biochemists, Nuclear Physics and Gamma Radiations as (y/n) was very interested.]

Alex: Alright... This will only take a second.

Spiderman: So tell me... Will this really cure us?

Alex: You will remain as zombies, but (y/n) and I made a cure to get rid of your hunger.

Spiderman: Sweet.

Days have passed after what happened in New Wakanda... The Undead Avengers were assisting the humans, repairing the damage and scavenging food for them as Alex Mercer has finished the cure for their hunger as you sat on a medical bed... Still sadden for the death of Reynolds... However your train of thought was interrupted by a soft hand of Wasp who finally got a human body for her head, thanks to the help of Forge and Alex, you lifted your head up as Janet sat beside you.

Janet: You ok?

(y/n): I'll manage... Can't believe Doctor Reynolds is gone... *Sigh*

You sadly sighed as you hung your head low... This made Janet upset to see you like this... And for that, her time has come as she gently lifted your head towards her as she planted a "Kiss" on your lips, despite not having lips, it was still a kiss none the less as you blushed a deep red color as Janet pulls away and smiled... Until she spotted Luke Cage, Spiderman and Alex Mercer starring with shocked expression on their faces.

Janet: What? I'm divorced!

Alex: That's... That's going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

Janet: Oh f*ck you!

...

...

...

(y/n): Uh... Where's forge?

Cortez: He couldn't make it, he's taking the day to rest.

Hours have passed and Cortez requested the Undead Avengers, Alex Mercer, you and your new Undead girlfriend, Janet in the room where the teleporter device is in.

Iron Man: Well what did you want to tell us?

Cortez: The portal device. It's ready.

You and the gang were shocked to hear this news as Spiderman asked.

Spiderman: Already?

Cortez nodded with a smile as you sighed and looked at Alex.

(y/n): Finally, now we can go look for those zombies that left this realm.

Iron Man: You mean the Fantastic Four?

You looked at Iron man and nodded as Janet holds your hand and spoke.

Janet: I'm going with you!

Before you could say anything, the device began to activate as Cortez walks towards the door.

Cortez: Idiots! Have fun being sent to a different dimension! The portal isn't fixed and Forge won't be coming cause I knocked him out! I'm the one who arranged the assassination on T'Challa, I was the one who killed his first son!

T'Challa: You monster! You will pay for your actions!

Cortez: Ha! Your the monsters here! I'd like to see you try.

But before Cortez could leave the room... You grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled dragged him towards you and lifted him up as your lower jaw splits open.

(y/n): You may have ruined Panther's life... But you and I have unfinished business, traitor.

And before you and the gang gets transported, Cortez lets out a scream before you could bring him close to your horrifying jaws as the room was now empty as everything fades to black...

...

...

...

...

???: Ugh... Owwww... What the hell?

???: Ugh... Son of a b*tch! Did a thunder storm just hit me?

???: Ow... My back...

(y/n): Sh*t...

???: Huh? (y-y/n)?!?

(y/n): Hmm? W-what... Why am I seeing beautiful familiar faces?!

Alex: Ah hell... Looks like this isn't going to end well...

(y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Then the title "Marvel Zombie" appeared as the title is covered in blood and a faint laughter was heard.