Chapter 4: Undead have superpowers?!

This has been our story so far.

(y/n) and I were scavenging if there were any survivors in this world

(y/n) and I were scavenging if there were any survivors in this world... But all we found... Were zombies... But they aren't ordinary zombies...

-Alex Mercer.

(y/n): Ooooooh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Alex: Sh*t! Sh*t!

You and Alex are running away from the zombies, and every time you look back to see some of them are flying and on of then seem to be using some kind of web from building to building.

(y/n): What the hell is this place?!

Alex: I DON'T KNOW DAMN IT!!! JUST KEEP RUNNING!!!

???: GET BACK HERE! WE ARE HUNGRY!!

(y/n): Oh hey they speak English.

...

...

...

...

(y/n): They speak the English?

You two continued running through the city, however two more zombies were ahead of you, one of them look like a old man wearing a bird costume as the second one was like a man wearing a fish bowl?

Alex: Ah sh*t!

(y/n): we can get past them!

Fish bowl: Come here, let us have a ta- what?

You and Alex jumped right over the two, however Alex jumped a bit higher as you didn't as you landed right on the bird dressed up old man's shoulders as you twist your legs and popped his head right off as you landed on the ground and continue to run with Alex.

???: Dont let them get away!!!

Alex was really ahead of you, thinking that he's scared by this but you weren't sure, you then leaped into the air as you turn to see the rest of the zombies, one huge zombie, one with claws, a zombie wearing a American costume with a shield, and one using spider webs to get to you, you could see more, but you couldn't see what they look like as you landed next to Alex as you look at him with a plane face.