Chapter 14: A new zombie friend.

This has been the journey so far...

The Horseman and the Virus made their way towards the lab, visualizing the head of Wasp's friend

The Horseman and the Virus made their way towards the lab, visualizing the head of Wasp's friend... However... There was something the Horseman was working on... And planned assassination was about to commence.

-Crow Father.

Alex: So he's harmless?

(y/n): Yea, I offered him some fresh human meat but he didn't want anything at all... So you could say he's friendly.

Alex: And you decided to give him Ms. Wasp's previous body?

Alex asked as you looked at Hawkeye, using Wasp's old body, the one with the fish bowl and female body as you scratched your head.

(y/n): Huh... Well... Guess I'll be working on a new body for him. But the way could you check on that capsule over there? Tell me if you see any green spots on it.

Alex nodded as he turned around and spotted a capsule on a small device as he walked towards it and looked through the glass, seeing a bit of green spots here and there as he looked over towards you, helping Hawkeye how to walk again since it's been forty years without a body for him as Alex asked.

Alex: Uh question... What are you working on exactly?

(y/n): Hmm?

You looked at your virus friend as he points at the capsule, you then told Hawkeye to sit down as you walked next to Alex and spoke.

(y/n): I'm working on a little upgrade for this little buddy. Found it crawling around the area we first saw that huge titan thing.

Alex then looked back at the Capsule as he nodded, then looked at you and spoke.

Alex: Well I best be getting some sleep, you should too...

He then turned to walk around towards his room, however he stopped and placed his hand on your shoulders and smiled.

Alex: Thanks.

(y/n): For what?

Alex: For getting me out of that miserable place.

You smiled and nodded as Alex left the lab then came across Wasp who was just entering the lab as they greet each other as you heard her voice.

Wasp: Hello (y/n), why are you here?

You looked over your shoulder as you see Wasp as you smiled at her as you turned around.

(y/n): Ah Wasp! Just helping Hawkeye how to walk again. So what brings you hear?

Wasp walked close to one of the table as she leans against it as she spoke.

Wasp: Well I couldn't find you in your room so I went out to search for you, your not easy to find you know.

(y/n): Oh? And why were you looking for me exactly?

Wasp just shrugged as she grabbed on of your lab equipment and spoke.

Wasp: Just wanted to check up on you, that's all.

You nodded as you scratch your eyes while you yawned, causing Wasp to smile as she walked towards you as she placed a hand on your shoulder.

Wasp: Maybe it's time for you to get some sleep... And don't call me Wasp, just call me Janet.

You smiled as you spoke.

(y/n): Alright then, guess I could get some sleep.

[Timeskip with Janet and (y/n), baking a delicious cake for Alex as (y/n) accidentally dropped it on Janet, leaving a very angry Janet.]

The night was peaceful as the moon is in the sky as you and everyone inside T'Challa's temple as you lay on your bed as you were quietly snoring... However that lovely sleep was interrupted as your door was kicked open ad Alex runs in and shouted.

Alex: (Y/N)!!!

You immediately sat up as you turned towards Alex and asked.

(y/n): W-what?! What happened?!

Alex: It's T'Challa!

You and Alex then run towards T'Challa's room as you both made it inside as you both see him against his bed as he has a stab wound in his stomach as T'Challa's wife Lisa was next to him while an assassin was on the ground unconscious, Janet was here too as she kneels down next to T'Challa as she expects his wound.

Janet: His wound is fatal... I don't think there's any other way! I'm sorry!

Lisa: What are you-

Alex: Oh no...

After Janet bit T'Challa, she started to feel it again... The hunger as she admires the taste of T'Challa's flesh that she had bit, she then turned towards Lisa as she spoke.

Janet: I.. Must... FEED!!!

She then pounces on Lisa, however you wrapped your arms around  Janet's waist as you pulled her away from Lisa as you looked towards Alex and shouted.

(y/n): Alex- GAH!!

Janet managed to turn around and started eating your neck as you continued while T'Challa rises back as a Zombie and crawls towards the assassin.

(y/n): GET THE VAULT READY!!! GAAH!!!

You then fell on the ground as Janet continue to feast, while Alex ran as he carries Lisa with him towards the Vault as everything fades to black as the title "Prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.